Chapter 6

Luo An felt extremely uncomfortable, and the stench kept getting into her nose, but she couldn't leave this place yet because the star beasts were still flying everywhere outside.

Squatting there and vomiting pitifully for a while, she felt like tears were about to flow out.

Fortunately, the stuff she vomited happened to cover the piece of star beast meat, so the smell was somewhat suppressed and did not hit her soul directly. Luo An calmed down a little, turned pale, and continued to look towards the battle.

The black mecha, which was just called the killing mecha, moved very quickly. Luo An could only see clearly that the black mecha was attacking the big-mouthed star beast, but could not see anything else clearly. It's very majestic, and it is indeed a killing mecha.

It's great that someone powerful has stepped forward. She, a little rookie, can just cower like this. Although Luo An is still trembling, she feels a little more stable inside.

The other mechas disappeared when this black mecha attacked. Luo An thought that this was probably because they were afraid of being corroded and melted by these star beast fragments. Listening to the sizzling sound around her, Luo An looked over and found that some parts of the wall she was using had been melted and made holes. She could only be glad that the melting spot didn't happen to be on her body.

There was a fierce battle in the distance, there were constant sizzling sounds around her, and there were constantly falling star beasts that were so smelly that they made people want to vomit.

Luo An began to pray that the battle would be over soon, the battle would be over soon, she really felt like she couldn't hold on any longer. Why let her wear it to such a place? She doesn't want to fight. It's too terrible.

While Luo An kept praying, the brother who was her partner finally finished vomiting. His face was pale and his voice was a little weak and he said to Luo An. "My shield can't hold it anymore. Luo An, give me a place to hide."

"Okay, but there is a hole in the wall. You have to be careful." Luo An moved to the side and let the other party squeezed in. She change her position and saw the unconscious man lying on the ground, who seemed to have a head that was a little too out.

But the injured person didn't seem to be suitable for dragging. Luo An could only grit her teeth and drag the wall, blocking the person completely, and then continued to hide carefully and pay attention to the battle situation over there.

Luo An's temporary partner saw that Luo An had been lightly pressing her hand against the wall to form a blocking slope, and now she easily dragged the wall. He thought it was his misjudgment. This big and thick wall is actually not that heavy.

When he squeezed into the wall, took over the wall on his side, and supported it, he realized that the wall was really heavy, and he would be crushed if he's not careful.

Although this female alpha was still very young, she has strength.

    Luo An didn't know what the people next to her were thinking. She was only paying attention to the battle over there. When Luo An saw that the palm of the black mecha had also turned into a piece of flesh, hed heart tightened. Fortunately, after a while, the star beast was already covered in wounds, and the terrifying big mouth was split. There was a big hole, and after a while, it collapsed toward the back.

It felt like the star beast was as tall as a building. When it collapsed, Luo An felt the ground shake twice.

This world is too scary and shocking.

The star beast over there collapsed. Not long after, the optical brains of Luo An and her partner rang again. "The crisis is temporarily lifted. The crisis is temporarily lifted. Please confirm the injured people's situation and proceed to rescue."