Chapter 12

At two forty in the morning, Luo An's optical brain rang. At the same time, Luo An heard the optical brain on the upper bunk also rang.

This was the sound that reminded everyone to gather and set off. Luo An waited for it to ring twice before turning it off. On the upper bunk, the sound of the optical brain kept ringing for five times before it was turned off. Then the sound of getting up was heard above.

Luo An could hear the rustling sound of clothes being put on, the sound of Fuyu's feet stepping on the iron frame, then landing, and then the lights in the room were turned on.

Fu Yu turned around and the two people's eyes met.

Looking at the female alpha lying on the bed, looking at him with a heavy gaze, Fu Yu first looked away: "Are you ready?"

Luo An: "No."

Fu Yu: "Oh."

Luo An listened. After her roommate responded, he turned around and went to the bathroom. She heard the sound of washing up.

Fortunately, Fuyu is not like the alphas in other dormitories who are prone to taking action.

When Fu Yu came out of the bathroom five minutes later, Luo An could only get up and get ready in a depressed mood.

In fact, Luo An woke up at two o'clock, because in the dream, she had plucked all the feathers from the golden-eyed birds and beasts inside. She was holding a pile of feathers and happily asked someone to exchange them. But in reality, Luo An had never seen an exchange office, and she couldn't find it in her dream. She finally woke up after looking for it.

After waking up, Luo An had nothing to do, so she went to the Star Network to search for information about golden-eyed birds and beasts, which was just a little more preparation.

The building was trampled by the golden-eyed bird and beast. The speed was very fast. It was difficult for the mecha's cannons to hit. People who were not piloting the mecha were like small bugs in front of the huge golden-eyed bird and beast. If they were caught it just take them one paw.

This time Luo An went without piloting a mecha. The little kitten is going to be killed... but unfortunately, the reality is that they still have to set off.

Still in the open space next to the dormitory, all the things from the previous exam have been put away, and now there are only traces of the fierce battle between the mechas.

Luo An saw the Alphas who were participating, all gearing up, but she seemed to be the only one who was seriously afraid.

Luo An was reluctant to receive guns and other outdoor equipment, but after receiving them, she quickly looked at the equipment inside.

No defensive equipment! There are only guns, ropes, knives, compressed food, and a bonus box for collecting star beasts.

Among the alpha crowd, someone also noticed this problem: "Teacher Yan, don't we have any defensive equipment?"

The person called Teacher Yan laughed: "What do you want with that kind of thing? If you are caught, you can't stop it. You have to rely on your own speed to avoid any amount of damage."

As if he thought they were not scared enough, Yan Zhu added with a smile: "You all know the compensation for death during the entrance examination, and the burial fee, at least later. Things are safe, don't be too afraid."

This time, Luo An finally saw that the dozens of her alpha classmates who were gearing up became quiet and looked serious.

Two people in each dormitory form a group, and then they are divided into six groups and one team. There are a total of five teams among freshmen.