Chapter 9

Luo An looked at this golden eye that was bigger than her whole body, and felt that her feet were already hard enough not to shake.

The terrifying golden eyes also noticed her. Luo An watched the huge vertical pupils shrink and focus, and then it looked at her.

Luo An felt like her soul was out of her body again.

"Warning, the starship is under attack by star beasts. Please enter combat status. Please enter combat status." The automatic alarm of the starship has been ringing, but at this time, Luo An felt that she could not hear any sound, she could only see the yellow eyes.

After the yellow eyes looked at Luo An for a while, it suddenly blinked, and then suddenly attacked Luo An.

The sharp claws immediately grabbed the outer shell of the starship. The shell of the sailing starship was very strong, and now it was like tofu dregs. It was pierced all at once.

Luo An's mind shouted run quickly!

Luo An came back to her senses and grabbed Lu Hang, who was sitting on the ground in fright and just run.

This star beast seemed to have gone crazy and began to attack desperately. The originally stable starship began to shake violently, and panicked cries were heard from many parts of the starship. Lu Cheng's voice also came out angrily through the broadcast on the starship. "Everyone drives the mecha outside and bombs them. Calm down."

He said be calm, but the starship was shaking and was broken by the attack. The voices and panicked voices are still increasing.

Lu Hang was pulled away, and he came to his senses. His voice broke with worry, "We who don't have mechas are going to enter the safe sleep cabin quickly."

Luo An didn't notice because she was running in such a hurry she had almost picked up Lu Hang. Lu Hang ran a few steps and was about to be picked up. "Where is the safety cabin?"

Lu Hang didn't care about being picked up. Anyway, as long as they moved faster, "There is one under the bed in my room, hurry up, it seems to be chasing us."

Luo An also knew this, because she looked to the side and could clearly see the golden eyes of the big star beast outside, even that pupils were still shrinking, and it looked like they were staring at her.

It seemed that it had chosen her as its target.

Fortunately, the two of them were not far from the room where they slept, so they ran away quickly. They have arrived, and because the windows to the outside are gone, the star beasts outside can no longer stare at Luo An.

But this does not make Luo An relax, because the star beasts start to attack the starship crazily outside. The shell of the starship is deforming.

The mecha outside the starship was also shouting, "Three golden-eyed birds and beasts, no, there are five. People inside, hurry up and get into the safety cabin."

Lu Hang said quickly, "The number of our safety cabins is fixed. There are only one or two rooms with people in mechas, there will be many safety cabins, in addition to the medical room next to the command room, there are more than a dozen machines over there, so.."

"Luo An, take care..." Lu Hang opened the door to his room, went in, and closed the door in one movement. Luo An was the only one left in the corridor.

Luo An's heart sank, but she didn't dare to delay to go to the "medical room."

Luo An didn't dare to delay. At this time, several people were running out of the room in panic.

"Medical room, medical room, hurry up."