Chapter 14

When Luo An stopped to look, people in these buildings also began to come out, and there was a film-like thing on the buildings, also began to put it away slowly. After putting it away, the sweet smell of the rose flowers inside also appeared.

Luo An met the eyes of a person coming out of it.

It was a man, but after a while, Luo An realized that this was a male omega, because he seemed to have a soft feeling all over his body. The school uniform on his body was pink, and it looked sweet like this building.

Luo An looked at him, and he looked at her. After a while, Luo An seemed to find a little envy in the other person's eyes?

Not only one was like this, but there were several more omegas behind him, half of them were envious and half of them were curious.

What a coincidence, she is so envious of them now...

Just as Luo An was thinking this, the radio in the Omega School rang.

A voice like a standard announcer, and very sweet: "Thank you for the fighting alphas, but please leave from the north gate of the school. We have prepared a small gift for you."

Luo An heard this in this world before but all that came were the voices of alphas rang out from the radio. The voices of alphas were very rough, and when they rang out, they were all to talk about tasks, or to remind. It can be said that Luo An has not listened for several days to this kind of sound.

Suddenly Huang Youmeng said: "It seems that we are quite popular."

Luo An looked back after hearing this and found that several other alphas in the team seemed to think so, and they all nodded silently.

This is a relatively rare situation. As long as there is an alpha in Omega School, they will be driven away immediately by the principal and teachers in Omega School - this time they are also allowed to leave, but they are not driven away quickly at all. They stay for a while. It takes less than a second to rush!

And they don't look good now. Some of their dirty school uniforms are in tatters, and their faces are full of blood. Because they have been in battle, they all have that murderous feeling on their bodies. If Luo An saw something like this in the previous society, she would definitely make a phone call.

Fuyu was already locating the location of the north gate. After a while, he said: "Let's go."

He also said to the bleeding man: "Wipe the blood. Alpha's pheromones are not welcome here."

It's true, but there is nothing for him to wipe now, so he can only take off his school uniform jacket, wipe it on his face, and wipe away a lot of the Malatang-scented blood, and then everyone follows Fuyu to the north gate.

As for Luo An, she looked back longingly again... When she was looking at him thoughtfully, she was also looked at by those omegas, and her longing was a little stuck.

What's going on? There's always a feeling of being under siege. She envies them, and they envy her?

She didn't know what they were envious of, but when Luo An saw the swing, she was very envious and wanted to sit on it and swing around. It's a pity that she dressed up as an alpha who needed to fight!

When they got to the north gate, there were already several obviously older omegas waiting there.

Fuyu walked over first: "We are students from Fengrui Military Academy. This time we are on a mission, which happens to be within the scope of your school."

A female omega in the leader smiled at him and said: "We saw it, thank you for fighting , but because we are an Omega school, we have to let you leave quickly. This is the gift we prepared for you."