Chapter 11

Luo An landed smoothly. After landing, she looked up at the pole she just crossed.

It was certain that this pole was much higher than what she had jumped over before, and now she was able to do it!

Luo An smiled for the first time today, but when she lowered her head again, she found the man who had given her a high jump just now, holding his hands and looking at her with an unhappy expression.

This is quite easy to understand. Luo An saw that on a virtual screen next to this person, her name was on the list, but it was at the bottom.

Sure enough, she is at the bottom. If she is at the bottom, do she still want to look good?

Luo An stopped laughing and swallowed. Fortunately, the next classmate who was going to do the high jump had already come up, so she got off the stage smoothly and walked towards Fuyu.

When Luo An walked towards Fuyu, she saw another person beside him, it was Zou Yuwen whom Luo An had met before. These two people, one is extremely cold and handsome, the other is extremely evil and seductive, completely different styles. The two stood facing each other, not knowing what they were talking about.

If this was a time traveling into a safer interstellar world, she should be able to enjoy this scene, right?

Luo An looked at Fu Yu and frowned. She walked over and heard Zou Yuwen say: "There is no way. The star beasts are multiplying too fast recently. The reason for starting school early is to allow us freshmen to join the battle quickly."

Fu Yu: "I understand. Do you want to start tomorrow?"

Zou Yuwen looked at Luo An who was walking back: "I don't know, I may have to carry weapons tonight. There are also many star beasts that have jumped to the main star recently."

Luo An's feet seemed to be rooted to the ground and could not move.

She came here only a few days ago and met two kinds of star beasts, the star-devouring beast with its wide mouth and super corrosive power, and the golden-eyed bird beast that flew super fast and had super sharp claws. She thought it was her bad luck, and the team has gone out of their way to look for it, so they will encounter a star beast.

But now they are all going to school on the main star, and all the new students... Do they have to fight the star beasts every day? Luo An's face turned pale. It was difficult for her to guarantee that she could escape death every time.

After Zou Yuwen said this, he looked at Luo An meaningfully and left.

And Luo An didn't see his meaningful look at all, because she was looking at the ground with a dull look, digesting the news.

Just now she was worried about what she would do if she was beaten by an alpha classmate while she was at school. Now it seems that not only does she have to worry about being beaten by her classmates, she also has to worry about being beaten by a star beast! The alpha's battle may be painful, but when she meets the star beast, she will be dead.

Fuyu looked at the female alpha in front of him with a serious face, and seemed to be worried about the rampant star beast. There were several eyes around her looking at her, all of them were surprised by her high jump just now.

Fuyu didn't expect Luo An to be able to jump so high. He only knew that her appetite was larger than ordinary people and that she was very strong.

After another half hour, everyone had finished the exam. The teacher who was there just now to direct everyone, start projected a huge light curtain with his optical brain.

Luo An stood next to Fu Yu, her eyes focused on the alphas taking the quiz in the open space. She seemed to be watching, but in fact, she was trapped in her own pitiful world.