Chapter 20

The leg joints of the mecha are really difficult to repair. After all, this is where a lot of leg movements are carried.

Moreover, the structure of the mecha is very fine. If anything is not done right, the entire leg will be unable to move.

Luo An was very confused. She had no foundation before. At most, she had played with puzzles and building blocks, and had rarely touched Gundam... As for the video of repairing mechas, she almost drove it to 01 double speed, but it was still difficult to follow.

Fortunately, Fuyu quickly repaired everything he wanted to repair, and came over to help Luo An see what was going on.

Fuyu: "Build a rough one on the outside first and then put it in. The inside is already broken, so..."

Luo An looked at Fuyu's slender white fingers and started to build it slowly. She was confused at first. , but after a long time, she gradually understood it, and it was much more detailed than those videos on mecha repair.

And there are some angles right next to her. She can just move closer or change the angle to see clearly.

The joints of the mecha not only have turning structures, but also weight-supporting ones that connect the nerves of the upper and lower mechas. The mecha is so large, even if it is just one joint, it is very large. There is a lot that needs to be done...

Fuyu discovered that Luo An really forgot about it at first. She just watched the video and didn’t do anything. So he demonstrated very slowly at first.

Later, he slowly increased the speed. He didn't hear Luo An say it was too fast, so he kept increasing it. Later, the speed was the same as in those videos. Luo An seemed to have noticed it.

Well, sometimes the female alpha gets too close and he moves a little unnaturally. Fortunately, her eyes were focused on the mecha and she didn't notice his unnaturalness.

After Fu Yu completed part of the puzzle, he stopped and said, "Luo An, do you want to come and try?"

Luo An swallowed: "Okay..." The mecha is so big, she can't let Fu Yu do it all. She also need to learn something.

Luo An took a wrench in her right hand and a utility knife in her left hand. She tried hard to recall Fu Yu's actions just now, and then started to repair hard.

It was really hard at the beginning, and after asking Fu Yu a few times, Luo An finally figured out some rules, and things went smoothly from there.

Not to mention, the feeling of repairing mechas is quite relieving. After Luo An devoted herself physically and mentally, the only thing in her world was repairing mechas.

Fu Yu felt that she had entered a state of selflessness, her red lips slowly formed an arc.

It seems that even if Luo An has forgotten it, she can only remember it again now.

After waiting for half an hour, Luo An looked at the part she had repaired and couldn't believe it: Oh my god, is she a genius?!

Luo An looked at her hands and her confidence doubled!

She's a genius, are there any part-time jobs in the school that repair mechas?

After Luo An looked at it for a while, she looked at Fuyu again.

She saw him holding a wrench this time and completely prying off the joint on the mecha.

Luo An saw a much more complicated structure than the one she had in his hand.

Fu Yu: "Come on, you'll know after you see it."

Luo An discovered that Fu Yu had a lot of confidence in her?