Chapter 4

Luo An looked at the person walking towards her, and she always felt that although he was dressed in black, his whole body was shining. When those eyes looked over, it would be impossible to look away, it looks dangerous and seductive.

But at this time, the order in his hand was also very, very attractive to Luo An. Luo An glanced at the list and saw the words temporary labor contract. She was not sure at first, but now Luo An felt relieved.

1,000 star coins a day, and a guaranteed job. Even though it was a temporary job, at least it would give her a head start.

After a while, the evil male alpha stopped in front of her.

"So you are a staff member?" Luo An looked into his eyes.

Luo An wanted to continue saying, please take good care of her in the future, but she saw him suddenly touching the dagger on his waist and pulling it out. With a flash of cold light, he looked like he was about to fight her.

Luo An was just afraid of their large and small knives, so she kept running on the edge. Unexpectedly, she was not pointed at by those people with a knife, but was pointed at the knife by the person who should have come to sign a job for her. Honesty is precious, but life is more valuable. Luo An panicked and took a step back.

When the other party saw her action, he frowned, then glanced at her waist, "You have no weapon."

Then he put away the dagger, "Okay, continue next time."

Luo An was extremely confused, and watched him put away the dagger. She breathed a sigh of relief when he put away the dagger. Later, she heard him say that they should continue next time. Another question in her mind was, 'What's going on? Do I have to fight when I join the job? Is the job in the interstellar era so scary?'

But the other party had already handed over the form, "Fill it out and wait for a moment. We'll set off in a while."

Luo An took it. She was still panicking when she took the pen. She accidentally touched his slender white fingers, and then she was caught in the death glare again, which made her even more panicked.

Luo An swallowed and felt it was very necessary to ask clearly, "Excuse me, why did you want to fight with me just now?"

Fuyu, who did not expect to hear this, stopped.

He looked at the female alpha's light blue wolf eyes again, cold and aloof and full of desire to fight. It was the same when they were in the bathroom before, but at that time they just provoked each other.

It seemed that the question was a provocation from the Alpha. He didn't expect her desire to fight to be so strong. "Isn't that what you thought? If you don't want to do it next time, you can do it now."

After saying that, he touched the dagger at his waist.

How could Luo An wanted to do something this time and how could she want to do anything next time?

When Luo An was thinking about how to resolve the misunderstanding, a voice came from the floating building, "Fuyu, are you ready over there? If so, we have to set off, time is tight."

Which desire, desire is quite suitable for her.

Fu Yu: "It seems we can only do it next time. Let's go, get on the aircraft and continue filling in."

Luo An looked at the dagger he was playing with, turning it around from time to time. She was afraid of being rejected for the job in her heart, but she was also afraid that she would be stabbed soon, she had no choice but to follow.

It was also at this time that Luo An realized that this floating building was an aircraft. It was quite handsome, but she hoped that she could work safely and not stain the aircraft with blood.