Chapter 16

Faced with such a direct invitation to fight, Luo An started to cry in her heart.        

There is no need to look like this...        

Then Luo An also noticed that the people in the classroom who were doing their own things now stopped and looked towards them.        

Look at what the students are training with... A weightlifting barbell as big as a millstone, a stack of iron blocks tied to their feet, and a big fist that was used to hammer their partner.        

Huang Youmeng seemed to be afraid that she wouldn't fight, and said directly: "There is no class yet, your roommate is not here, and you will need someone to train and fight later, so I will help you find for yourself."

"Come on." Huang Youmeng said while jumping back and forth, like a boxer about to attack someone, while keeping his eyes fixed on her.        

Luo An: "..."

This person just wanted to beat her!        

Before Luo An could think too hard...

Luo An was anxious, and she was already thinking quickly about how to reject his invitation gracefully and unobtrusively, and then to make other students give up the possibility of finding her...        

The reason that came to mind carried Luo An's countless wishes, but after a while, someone came in from outside.         "It seems that the students are quite active. They have already started training on their own before class. Are the two at the door ready to compete?"        

Luo An turned around and saw a very elegant looking lady with a smile and was looking at them. Behind her, Luo An also saw her roommate Fuyu.        

The elegant lady pointed to the ring: "Our class is to train close combat skills first, and you can just show it to everyone."        

"Come on, let's not waste the beautiful class time. I am your close combat teacher, Qiu'er. "        

Luo An doesn't know how to fight. Unfortunately, this teacher didn't give a demonstration. She cleared her throat first and just gave some guidance: "Look at this opponent. Eyes, notice the direction and speed of the opponent's punch, and immediately attack the opponent after dodging it."        

Luo An: "...."

Luo An felt that there was no difference between saying it and not saying it.        

"That's right, this is about rough words and rough reasoning. It's up to you whether you can do it. I'll teach you how to do it later." The female teacher also took out a small box: "Except you, everyone else will draw lots. You guys in the same dormitory will often fight with each other in the future, and you will switch to other opponents during class."        

Luo An looked at everyone else going to draw lots. It seemed that this one was unavoidable. After dawdling for a while, she felt it. She entered the ring in one stroke.        

Wuwuwuwu...  T_T      

Luo An put on boxing gloves on her hands and asked something very important to her: "Teacher, if someone is injured, will the medical expenses be reimbursed?"        

She wanted Huang Youmeng to get into the medical cabin?        

This female alpha is really too aggressive, just like her current look, her cold wolf eyes, which are simply provocative to the extreme!

Those who are taking classes here are all from Class 1. Some have already formed a team with Luo An, and some have just joined the team. They heard that her shooting results against the star beasts were good, but she was facing Huang Youmeng, and his third place result was not very impressive to her...