Chapter 15

"Fuyu, all your bullets were hit. Five bullets hit the eyes. The remaining five bullets caused no damage to the original wound."

"Huang Youmeng, you hit three shots..."

Luo An listened to other people's results and felt that her results were not bad?

She carefully watched the video playback of her highlights and analyzed it. It may be because the star beast was staring at her with its entire head, and its eyes were the most exposed to her, so the probability of hitting it became higher.

But it was a win, and Luo An was very happy. At the same time, she also calculated how much food she would have to buy in the canteen later. She could also try more expensive food, such as normal meals... She was really touched.

But more, Luo An was going to save up enough of the 200,000 she wanted to drop out of school, so that she would no longer have to live the terrible life in Alpha Military Academy.

What Yan Zhu was reading above was basically thinking about the first team member who was chased by the star beast. How embarrassing they were running back then, now they sound so glorious. Among them, Luo An was the one with the most eyes.

Teacher Yan Zhu: "Okay, everyone, take a rest for an hour. Then all of you in the first team will go for a physical examination. This is a routine test for everyone who goes on a mission, so that you guys when infected would know.”

Yan Zhu waved his hand, and everyone responded and dispersed.

Is there still a risk of infection after fighting a star beast?

Luo An walked quickly to the cafeteria like everyone else while checking on the star network. There really is such a routine check: if you fight a star beast at close range without a mecha, you are likely to be infected with some unknown virus, and then die suddenly and unknowingly after a day or two.

Will this kind of physical examination detect the abnormality caused by eating the star beast before?

It feels like there will be a lot of progress in technology in the future. If it is really found out... Luo An shuddered after thinking about the picture.

Because of this, Luo An was a little nervous when she finally ate the rice, a small plate of vegetables, and a small plate of meat as a reward for herself. However, such a meal only cost her 100 star coins in total. Luo An still cherished every bite and savored it carefully.

After eating all this, Luo An was still far from full, so she bought some nutrient solution and wooden board-like food, ate part of it, kept the other part, and took it back to the dormitory.

She didn't eat very full because she wanted to see if she could reduce her food intake - she used to pay too much attention to food when she saw her eating, but now Luo An also discovered that her food intake seemed to be bigger than most people.

When she met Lai Gaolang when she was buying cheap food, the number of wooden boards he held in his hands was much less than hers. He looked at her several times.

She doesn't know much about the world yet, so she can't help but get nervous when something special appears.

-When she went back, she happened to see Fuyu sitting on the upper bunk after taking a shower, turning on the optical brain. When he found her, he looked towards her and saw the food she was holding.

It's still a little difficult to react to the fact that she had a male roommate. Luo An: "Fuyu, didn't you go to eat?"

Fuyu directly stood next to her and picked up the empty nutrient solution bottle, indicating that he had already eaten.