Chapter 18

Luo An felt hungry just by smelling it.

When the taste is weak, the teacher on the stage clap his hands and say: "Cut one layer again."

Then the seniors will cut another layer of the white pudding, so that the taste that has become lighter will thickened again.

In order to prevent herself from being hungry during this class, Luo An thought for a moment, then took two steps back with difficulty and stood next to Fu Yu.

In the canteen, she didn't dare to queue up for a more expensive place. She had never seen pudding. She thought it was available in class, and it should be available in the canteen... She really wanted to make enough money quickly, and then realize her wish of eating pudding!

Fuyu looked at the female alpha's original movements, which were getting closer and closer. Unexpectedly, after a while, she retreated again.

The two looked at each other.

Luo An felt that Fuyu must be very hungry for food. His handsome face looked a bit white now. It’s so hard to endure.

But she was still a little confused as to why such a class was set up. It felt like as long as there were star coins, it wouldn't be a problem what to eat...

It took another half an hour for the class to end. Luo An even paused after the class to see if the seniors that had finished the class will ate the pudding. As a result, everyone walked outside, and no one cared about the pudding on the desk.

Luo An felt regretful. She originally wanted to see if the seniors were eating well, so as to judge whether the pudding in this incident was delicious...

Fuyu had already walked out, but after walking a few steps, he discovere that the footsteps that should nearby, were gone this time. When he turned around, he saw Luo An couldn't move her eyes away.

Her look of not wanting to finish class attracted some people who walked slower and were still queuing up to go to the door.

Of course, in the eyes of others, this female alpha is very serious about training, and now she doesn't miss any time after class.

Fuyu looked at Luo An and suddenly felt that he should call her out: "Luo An."

Luo An reluctantly looked away and looked at Fuyu: "Fuyu, don't they store all this?" Even if you can resist eating it, if you just leave it like this, it will go bad, right?

Fuyu: "No, it can be stored at this temperature for two days."

Luo An: "Is it?" The preservatives are heavier?

This time Luo An didn't stop any longer and walked out with everyone. When the place was wider, she ran directly to the cafeteria.

Before going, she asked Fuyu: "Are you going to eat?"

Fuyu looked at the energetic Luo An: "No."

Luo An: "Then I'll go!" After that, she ran towards the cafeteria. .

Someone in the class saw this scene and felt emotional again.

"...I'm impressed. I was also hungry originally, but after smelling it for so long, I really have no appetite."

"You don't know until see it, Luo An was about the same before it's just trivial for her to shave off the fur of golden-eyed birds and beasts..."

"Oh my God, is it true?!"

"If you don't believe me, you can go and ask the lab. No one in the lab has finished processing Luo An's exchange yet!"

-