Chapter 13

The distance of two or three kilometers is actually quite far away to the naked eye. Even a large bird several hundred meters just looks like a normal bird.

But the flying speed of the golden-eyed bird beast was really too fast, after a while, the distance was shortened immediately.

Fuyu put away the cube's jammer in three seconds, while the others were already jumping downstairs, holding on to the rope they had just climbed up.

Fu Yu saw Luo An standing there staring at the golden-eyed bird  beasts. He was about to run, but he was stunned for a moment: "Luo An, aren't you going to run?"

After Fu Yu finished speaking, he suddenly stopped. By the way, when Luo An faced the golden-eyed bird beast before... Could it be the same this time?

Fu Yu remembered that he was being held by Luo An and was worried that the golden-eyed bird beast would give them a fatal claw. But when he looked back, he saw Luo An eating the star beast there. To be honest, he was still shocked and wonder if there is something wrong with his brain during estrus.

Luo An was already standing there with fright, but she came to her senses after hearing Fu Yu's voice: "Yes, run!"

Luo An yelled, carrying her equipment bag and following the rope downstairs. Going down five floors with almost no protection would have frightened Luo An before, but thinking that the star beast was already heading towards them, Luo An successfully reached the same speed as other students and quickly touched the ground.

Now this place was full of deserted buildings. Luo An didn't know where to hide, but she saw other people in the team running forward with their belongings, so she naturally followed them.

When Fu Yu came down from upstairs, he saw that Luo An had caught up with other classmates, and then he followed.

The sound of the golden-eyed bird beasts spreading their wings can already be heard. Not only this sound, but also many sounds of fighting that follow were vigorous. Luo An didn't dare to look back, she just rushed forward like everyone else, but as she ran, a mecha's cannonball landed not far away, creating a shocking crater.

Afraid that they wouldn't be able to hear it, this time the voice of Teacher Yan Zhu sounded in everyone's optical brain: "You guys, run faster, the mecha's attack has delayed some speed, keep this distance..."

This kind of road is not as smooth as when the school starts the quiz. Almost every step has obstacles or potholes. How long can you really run?

Yan Zhu: "Oh, there is still some good news for you, because this beast is chasing you with all its concentration. The attacks of our mechas can almost hit it, and it will not attack us. It is a powerful interference! Brats, you did a great job!"

Luo An and her teammates: "..."

        They don't want to be praised in this situation!

During this process, Luo An heard someone fall down behind her, and the next second the opponent caught up again: "Ahhhh! Wait for me!!"

Luo An looked back and saw one of her teammate's face became covered in blood, and there was a pheromone smell like Malatang.

Luo An tried her best to hold back the tears because she was worried that the tears would make her unable to see the road clearly. If she fell down too, she didn't know if she would be able to get up!

They ran very fast and kept heading towards the ruined buildings, hoping that the golden-eyed birds and beasts would not see them and stop chasing them. However, the golden-eyed birds and beasts behind them seemed not to have seen these buildings. What happened to them? No matter what, the target has always been firmly locked on them.