Chapter 8

Lu Hang said just now that he would help her answer the question, so Luo An was looking forward to getting the answer she wanted.

She still can't fully understand this ABO world, but looking at the current 907 team, she can see that they all belong to Alpha at a glance. Even the beta and omega use areas set up on the aircraft can be considered as non-existent compared to Alpha's.

No matter how you think about it, the strength of beta and omega is what suits her.

It's a pity that Luo An waited for a while. She saw that Lu Hang paused now, then he frowned in confusion, and then Lu Hang showed a meaningful smile.

Lu Hang looked around and lowered his voice. That expression made Luo An feel as if she had said something terrible. "I had thought about this issue before when I applied for school, but at that time I still... I'm sorry to ask you Luo An, but you really don't treat me as an outsider?"

Didn't she just ask the school? Why did he jump to "I'm sorry".

Lu Hang seemed very happy. He chuckled and continued to lower his voice and said, "Actually, I thought you were cold on the outside, but in fact you just treat me as an ordinary partner. Since you have already treated me as a good brother, then I will just lower my voice. Whatever you want to know, I will definitely tell you. There is something going on over there in the cave. Slow down and I will show you Alpha's military academy information."

Luo An: "..."

Because of Lu Hang's tone and demeanor, Luo An felt as if she understood what he wanted to do. It was the expression that suggested he wanted to find a partner for her, the tone was exactly the same as when she and her friends shared resources tacitly.

But, no, what she wanted was beta and omega school information.

Luo An reached out to pull Lu Hang, but Lu Hang just winked at her, gave her an OK gesture, and then he pinched his nose and squeezed towards the crowd.

Luo An stretched out her empty hand, feeling a little messy in her mind. She finally found someone here whom she could ask, could he not think so much and just tell her the answer?

But she couldn't ask anymore. , because the body of the female beast had been moved out of the cave, and the smell made Luo An cover her nose instantly.

It was really a biochemical weapon. It smelled much worse than when she smelled it yesterday.

Everyone tacitly retreated to the outside a lot, and then stretched their necks to look there.

A large folding bicycle now has a large piece of black rotting meat on it. There are more than a dozen people wearing fully enclosed clothes pushing it next to it. It looks quite heavy.

After that, several huge robotic arms came down from the aircraft, some were scanning, and there was a huge silver box next to it. After the scanning was completed, it would be recovered.

Luo An couldn't understand this, but the people around her would discuss it.

"The missing piece seems to be the weakest part of the belly of the Devouring Star Beast."

"That's reasonable, but what exactly attacked it? There doesn't seem to be any traces of fighting around here. It can't be that the Devouring Star Beast died on its own."

"Stop dreaming. There is a higher chance that the star-devouring beast will eat up all the rotten stone stars."

"Can our team's instruments detect fatal injuries?"

"Maybe not, what a mess it is, maybe it's possible if it's just dead, but I heard that people from Team 87 will come to take over our mission."

"This star beast should be more evolved than Zi beast. Look at our folding bike, The special material that cannot be rotted by the Zi beast is now starting to rot."