Chapter 7

The small room assigned to the temporary workers naturally had no soundproof door, so sounds from outside kept coming in.

"It's so big. The body is still intact. I don't know how it died."

"The child beasts are so difficult to deal with. Is there really anyone on the Rotten Stone Planet who can deal with the mother beast? The Military Region knows that the Devouring Star Beast has been upgraded to a super high level. Let the double-digit team come."

"Go and take a look first."

This is a very important thing. It means that she no longer has to follow to pry rocks today. She is always nervous to open the star beast blind box there.

Luo An knows the news. She quickly got out of bed and tidied her clothes. There was no mirror or comb, so she just used her five-fingers to comb her hair. This was completely a subconscious behavior.

Before leaving, she looked at the upper bunk and found that Hu Xiao was still not there, but she didn't stop any longer and quickly opened the door and walked outside.

People in the corridor were walking hurriedly to one side, and some were calling out to Luo An.

"Luo An, let's go see the body of the female beast together." It was the brother who had partnered with Luo An yesterday. She already knew his name, Lu Hang.

Luo An nodded and followed.

In fact, what she wanted to ask more was, now that the star beasts have been found, would her job as a temporary worker be over?

She felt a sense of security, but what followed was that she had no job.

But for now, she might as well go and see it first to understand the world.

The process is quite stressful. The corridor of the aircraft is not big. Dozens of people in the team are rushing towards the exit in the residential area. Looking at it, they all have strong bodies. Luo An has never thought that she would join the queue.

Everyone moved very quickly. After a while, the aircraft stopped and the ladder of the aircraft was lowered.

Luo An's position was not at the front, but when she got down, she was a little stunned.

Uh, it's a somewhat familiar place.

Luo An looked around again. This mountain seemed to be the highest in the vicinity.

Could it be?

"Oh my God, it stinks so much"

"Don't go there without a hood, it's like a biochemical weapon"

"Oh my God, why is this like this" Alpha didn't even finish his words, he just fainted from the stench, and then he was pulled down by the person next to him.

Everyone in the 907 team wanted to see how the female beast died. They were still eager to try when they saw someone fainted by the smell. They felt that they should be fine. Only Luo An walked far away from the beginning. She knew the smell very well.

She felt certain that this cave was the one where she came from when she traveled through.

It seemed that the original owner died. Was it really because of eating the meat of this star beast?

Luo An felt that her whole body was not well.

But she also remembered that although she vomited later, she did eat the meat in her mouth. Did she need to go through some disinfection and gastric lavage physical examination procedures?

At that time, she wanted gastric lavage treatment or something. But later she was frightened by the fact that she was dressed as Alpha, and then she was hungry and wanted to eat. Then there were the exams for work, the job, one thing after another, that she forgot about it.