59

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung doesn't have the heart to leave Jeon’s home, especially couldn't leave Jungkook after seeing Omega as his bride.

“You can see him later, let's go.” Jin dragged Taehyung who was standing at the entrance for a long time.

Jungkook laughed and ran to his room in shyness, he covered his face, imagining Tae's yearning eyes on him.

Mr.Jeon knocked on the door, Kook ran to him and hugged him “Thanks appa.”

“Sorry, Appa was wrong. I should've talked to him.” Mr.Jeon caressed Kook's head.

“I know how you felt about love marriage, it was me who made the mistake but appa, I couldn't control my emotions towards him, I love him.” Jungkook said, still hugging his appa.

“I understand, if he loves you eternity, appa has no regret in it. Alright you sleep.” Mr.Jeon kissed Kook's forehead, Jungkook nodded smiling.

Kook saw the photos of him and Taehyung, Ha-joon took this all and he has to thank his brother-in-law for the photos.

Other side
“He is beautiful.” Taehyung says, still in daze of seeing Jungkook.

“Should I hit him? He says the same thing for the twentieth time.” Jin whispered to Namjoon who was driving.

“What's so special about him? Humff” Mr.Kim rolled his eyes.

Taehyung playfully glared at his father then looked at Mrs.Kim “Amma, tell your husband to be silent. I am in a happy mood.”

“See how he talks.. he is brat…” Mr.Kim starts but his wife silenced him.

“My Jungkook is a gorgeous angel.” Tae dreamly said.

Jin stopped the car and literally threw his younger brother out of the car.

“Yahh Jin Hyung?” Tae shouted, standing alone in the middle of the road. 
---

Taehyung slowly jumped inside Kook's room, without anyone's knowledge, it seems like other Jeon family members are resting.

He slowly walked, hugged Jungkook from behind who removing his makeup in front of the mirror and closed omega’s mouth to stop him from shouting.

Kook struggled a bit and saw Tae in the mirror “You.. What are you doing here Tae?” He took the alpha near the window “Get out.”

“I couldn't stop seeing you, my baby is gorgeous today.” Tae made a kissy face.

“Stop it, someone will come.” Jungkook locked his room door.

“Everyone is sleeping, I checked it.” Tae winks, hugging Kook.

Jungkook sighed and cupped alpha’s face, making him look straightly “What do you want Tae?”

“I don't want to leave you.” Tae pulled the younger one to bed, making him sit on it and he laid, placing his head on Kook's lap.

“Don't make that face, I love you.” Tae said, taking Kook's hand to head, indicating to caress it.

Jungkook smiled and kissed the older man's forehead then gently moved his fingers on Tae's scalp.

Taehyung intertwined his hand with Kook's free hand, placing it on his chest after kissing it.

Kook watched his alpha sleeping peacefully, the tension and fear of being apart, nothing was there on Tae's face, just pure calmness and happiness while he slept.

Kook chuckled, attached their lips and mumbled “I love you.” He laid back on the bed in the same position.

Next morning
Taehyung got up from the door knocking sound, he blinked his eyes open and Kook's natural scent hit him “Koo.” He softly smiled.