53

💖
.
.
.
It was midnight three in the hospital, Mrs.Kim crying standing beside Taehyung. She was cursing the people who hit him, her heart bleeding seeing Tae on the hospital bed.

“Amma, I am okay.” Tae said, he has his left leg and right hand bandaged. The doctor said he shouldn't give pressure to his wounded leg and hand for at least a month.

Namjoon came back paying the bills and immediately got attacked with questions.

“How did you know Taehyung was beaten on 4th street?” Jin asked.

“Hmm I got a call.” Namjoon said “Haira must be calling for you, let's leave.” He changed the topic.

“Son-in-law, something is definitely wrong, what is it?” Mr.Kim asked, he saw how Taehyung panicked when Jin first questioned him.

Namjoon looked at Tae who shook his head as if signaling not to say anything.

“I shouldn't do anything even if my son got beaten up, this is what he wants Haan?” Mr.Kim shouted at his wife, noticing Taehyung's refusal to let him know.

“I will file a complaint and recover the cctv footage.” Mr.Kim said.

“Tae, what appa saying is correct, I won't stop him from punishing the people who hurt my son.” Mrs.Kim also firmly said.

“Don't file any police complaint, it was Jungkook's father.” Tae mumbled lowly, Mrs.Kim gasps.

“Who is Jungkook? Why can't I file a complaint?” Mr. Kim asked, looking at others who seemed to understand the situation.

“The boy Taehyung loves …” Mrs.Kim backs away as she knows her husband's reaction.

“WHAT? Taehyung, you still love that boy.. Do I raise you to be beaten by someone.. that boy never step into my house.” Mr.Kim shouted angrily and went out.

Tae slaps his own forehead with free hand and glares at his mother.

“What can I do?” Mrs.Kim innocently replied “They shouldn't hit you first, who hits their son-in-law.” She added.

“Amma, I am not their son-in-law.. I mean not yet.” Tae ruffled his hair.

Jin sighs “Tae, take rest. I will talk to appa.” He signaled Namjoon to come out. Taehyung laid on the bed, trusting his brother.

Mr.Kim is waiting outside Jeon's home, it was midnight so none of the family members are out yet, so he is waiting there and won't leave without teaching them a lesson for what they did to his son.

Jin was with Mr.Kim, he tried various ways to take him back but his father was adamant to fight with Mr.Jeon.

It's six in the morning when Mr.Jeon came out to take a milk packet.

Mr.Kim saw him and stood angrily, grabbed Mr.Jeon’s shirt collar “How dare you?”

Mr.Jeon was shocked for a moment and he tried to remove the hands from him “Hey who are you?”

“You don't know me huh? But know where my son works and you arranged men to beat him.” Mr.Kim threw a punch.

People who were going jogging and walking in the morning saw them and other jeon family members also came out.

Jungkook was horrified to see Mr.Kim outside of his home but he got furious when he saw him trying to hit his father.

“Uncle, stop it.” Jungkook pushed Mr.Kim away harshly, coming between them. Jhope also ran to them, ready to hit whoever has the gut to hit his father but stopped seeing Mr.Kim.