8

💖
.
.
.
In the middle of ongoing class, a group of people came asking a permission from a teacher and they announced "We found the finished cigarettes from the backside ground so we inspecting the whole school and some of your senior got caught."

Jungkook glups but doesn't turn back and look at Taehyung, it will definitely make it obvious for teachers who came to check.

"So Alpha students, come out with your bags." Most of the omega's do not smoke so they targeted alphas.

Taehyung was sweating in fear, he took a cigarette packet from his bag and slid it into his pants pocket.

Alpha students starts to line up for checking, the class becomes rushy.

Jungkook signaled Tae to give the cigarette pack to him but older shook his head as no, omega glared at Tae to give it to him, as Tae got near Jungkook he gave the package to him. Young omega zipped it in his bag safely.

Taehyung bag and pockets checked like others.

"Okay now Omega's my turn."

Taehyung's eyes almost fall out in shock, the alphas are standing outside so he can't even get the cigarette pack back from Kook and his heart beating fast and he cursing himself for dragging Jungkook in a tough situation.

He is a alpha so he can accept the humiliation but Jungkook is not that way, he is a good kid who others admire.

Tae heard the teachers scolding so he stepped in to say it's him who put the cigarettes in Jungkook's bag without him knowing.

But the one who got caught was Tara, he bites his lips looking at Jungkook who was standing like he didn't know anything.

"From this class two alpha and one omega, mam please call their parents." The sir who came check, instructed the class teacher.

"Others go back to your class." Teacher said, and told the three students to follow her.

The classroom became noisy with new drama, Tae kept looking at Jungkook but the younger one was talking with Jimin normally. 

At the end of the day Jungkook waiting for Taehyung in parking lot, he heard Tae signing off on the speaker and in the next few minutes older is in front of his boyfriend.

Jungkook threw the cigarette pack at him "I wish to kill you, that's how angry I am."

Tae quickly hid the package in his pocket "Sorry.. sorry, I told you it's okay for me to get caught, but you…"

"Then what, watching you get scolded and my brother studying in the same school, it will be a bad impression on the first day of our relationship. Are your parents be happy knowing their minor son has been smoking?" Jungkook scolded him.

"Okay sorry." Tae cutely asked, if his parents know this then they will be disappointed and scold him, beat him or lock him for punishment.

Jungkook sighed, "Dispose that soon."

"Hmm, I had planned to give it to the senior in the evening but it's all happened." Tae explained.

"Alright leave it, let's go." Jungkook unblocked his cycle.

"Where did you hide it?" Tae was curious about it the whole day.

"None of your business." Jungkook replied, pushing the cycle front.

"How is this none of my business? If I know your trick then I will use it in future." Tae words earned him a glare.

"You still dare to carry that?"