21

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook won the final match this year too, Taehyung supported him as he did his work as a commentary voiceover. His family came to his every match to support him.

Now they are focused on studies and exams, the school conducting a back to back revision exams.

In the middle of exams and all, they celebrate every function to reduce the stress like sports day, onam competition and now the Pongal celebration after the holidays.

The school conducts competitions like speech, singing, drawing.

Taehyung standing near the tree, watching his classmates preparing the pongal, especially his focus on Jungkook who was eating the cashews instead of helping.

"Pongalo pongal." They shouted in corus as the milk boiled over the pot.

Jungkook went to a running competition as he is also one of the participants.

"Jungkookie." Jimin ran to him as he won second prize in running, Minyoung too handed him a water "You're so cool, senior."

Kook remembers how Tae strictly warned him not to go near her so he moved away ignoring her.

Jimin followed him, "I am taking a leave tomorrow."

"You're taking a lot of leaves these days." Jungkook shook his head.

"Yoongi wanted to take me to a theme park." Jimin blushed.

"Go, do whatever you want." Jungkook went towards the class.

Jimin takes leave from school without telling his parents but he will inform Jungkook beforehand so that he can also takes leave and doesn't have to feel alone in class.

"I'm going to a rangoli session." Jimin left.

Jungkook searched for his boyfriend, checking the room and hallways "Where did he go?" As he crossed the room he heard a deep melodious sound of baritone voice.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook leaned on the windows and as he guessed it was his boyfriend who was singing. The voice is deep, husky, sending him to a dreamy world.

As the Alpha finished, everyone clapped which made Tae shyly thank others and Jungkook to feel proud.

"He sure is capable of becoming RJ, especially night shows that will suit him more. It's definitely good to end a day with a deep, soothing and comforting voice before sleeping." Jungkook thought, admiring his lover.

Tae turned, feeling a gaze on him, to his surprise Jungkook standing outside "Mam, I will be back."  He comes out and walks away without even looking at Kook who obviously knows to follow.

Older locked him under the stairs area "Done staring at me?"

"No, I don't ever feel enough to look at you." Jungkook flirted.

"What's with you today hmm?" Tae rested his lips on Kook's cheeks.

"Just feeling lucky to hear your beautiful voice daily." Jungkook said, marking the older smile in content.

"Enough enough, leave me. This is school, so behave." Jungkook pushed him.

"I wish to go to college soon." Tae pouted and moved away. "Bye, I have to be there to hear the result."

Jungkook agreed and they parted ways to do their own activities.
---------

The class was noisy, the teacher didn't came to school so they're playing randomly.

A red saree shade enters the room and a beautiful lady followed by it "Good morning class." a sweet tenderly voice said.

The whole class went silent, Alpha students are drooling and Omega also felt admiration towards the elderly women.