60

💖
.
.
.
Next morning
Taehyung came to Jeon's home, he slowly walked back and jumped in Kook's room window.

“How cute.” Tae coo-ed at sleeping kook, then laid on the bed, hugging the omega from behind.

Tae places his leg on Kook and touches the clothed tummy, slowly sliding his hand inside the night dress.

Jungkook whined, turning around, coming close to Tae's chest. Alpha smiled, hugging Kook's head and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

It's time for their work but his fiancee was sleeping without any care. Finance, it feels good to be promoted from boyfriend to fiance.

“Soon you will be officially my wife.” Tae bites Omega's nose, gently.

Jungkook hissed, rubbing his nose and opening his eyes “Tae? you here?”

“I am the son-in-law of this house so no one can stop me from coming here and seeing my wife.” Tae rubbed their nose together.

Jungkook hummed, hugging him “Best morning ever.” he mumbled.

“Don't decide so soon, you have to see a more beautiful morning ahead.” Tae pulled Kook to sit up and cupped his face before kissing the forehead.

“Good morning.” Jungkook said, stuffing his face on Tae's neck.

“We have work, come on get up.”

“Tae, yesterday was our engagement and I need to rest today.” Jungkook mumbled in half-sleep.

“Then I will stay here today, I want to spend time with you.” Tae pouts.

Jungkook pushed him away, got up from bed and went to the washroom. Taehyung shook his head, laying on the bed like he owns the room, which is partially true.

“Being in the media is good, you don't have to be in formals all day.” Kook came out, wiping his face with a towel.

“You have to be extra conscious about everything as your every single news is business to the media.” Tae got up, casually going to the hall.

“I heard you were married and have kids from Google.” Jungkook giggled, following him.

“Yeah yeah three boys and two girls.” Tae winks at Kook who slapped his shoulder knowing the meaning behind it.

“Ohh Son-in-law, when did you come?” Mrs.Jeon asked.

“Few minutes back.” Taehyung replied, getting blessings from her.

“I was outside but didn't saw you coming?” Mr.Jeon asked.

Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked at Jungkook who also has nervous filled eyes.

“I didn't see you either, maybe you went somewhere when I came.” Tae laughed extra, making Mr.Jeon doubt more.

“I made dosa and coconut chutney, come.” Mrs.Jeon pulled Taehyung inside.

Jungkook looked here and there, not making eye contact with his father, then followed Mrs.Jeon and Taehyung.

“I am addicted to your cooking.” Taehyung stuffing the dosa in his mouth.

Jungkook smiled at him and sat next to him with his plate, he saw his mother going inside the kitchen then he wiped the corner of Tae lips.

“Where is Jhope Hyung?”

“Went to the Hospital for my sister-in-law's regular checkup.” Jungkook replied, his brother was talking about it yesterday.

“Kook, don't go to work today. We need to visit the temple, I had said to visit the temple when you get a good alliance.” Mrs.Jeon said, placing the dosa on his plate.