33

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung sat on the chair with his mouth open, hearing Jungkook's voice. Jimin and Yoongi had the same reaction, the room went silent and even the students roaming outside the room surrounding the room heard Jungkook sing.

When the Omega stopped singing, he only heard a loud clapping sound. Kook smiled at everyone awkwardly and shyly walked to sit beside Tae, hugging his arms and hiding his face in it.

Taehyung already sang songs in school functions but didn't felt the courage sing in college, he sang for his friends and Jungkook compulsion.

Jungkook clapped using his full force, Taehyung is happy knowing Kook likes it. In the end kook won the singing competition.

The last day program starts welcoming trustees, chief guests and a few celebrities.

Jungkook hawking over Taehyung more than any celebrities, older wearing a suit, styled his hair, his high forehead, sharp eyes that held a warm sensation, strong brows, and a sharp jaw representing a masculine face.

Once Tae gets down from the stage, he will definitely get full packages of kisses from Kook.

Taehyung glances at Jungkook from time to time and secretly winks and sends flying kisses to his lover.

After welcoming, a dance group occupied the stage and performed a welcome dance then went with a large speech of guests and then dance programs started.

Students are dancing along the group on stage, whistling and enjoying the program.

Finally the price distribution started and went for a long time. Tae got third in singing which was a surprise for him so they gave him a medal.

Jungkook got a cup and tiffin box as a prize in singing, a coffee mug with a dancing logo for dancing and a medal for basketball.

Jimin got the price of a coffee mug with Jungkook and Yoongi got shoes for basketball.

Students started to leave the auditorium, Jungkook waiting for Tae in the chemistry lab and Yoonmin went around while waiting for Tae, they were probably making out somewhere.

Taehyung has to be on stage till last and after signing off the program, he looks around the room constantly to see Kook who seems not to be here. He arranged for his club members to take his place and went searching for his boyfriend.

“Koo?” Tae called, seeing him in the chemistry lab.

Jungkook locked the door after pulling him and hugged him “I missed you.”

Tae smiles “I was in front of you.” he hugs back.

“Still not close to me, today you look more handsome.” Jungkook lifted his face and kissed Tae's jaw.

“Really?” Tae lifted his eyebrow.

“Really. My handsome boyfriend.” Kook cupped his face and pecked his lips.

Tae turns the peck into a kiss, running the tongue gently on the younger's mouth and tucking his tongue inside forcefully. 

Kook welcomed the tongue and rubbed it on his own, along with his lips, he gripped Tae's hair when he felt a hand pressing on his clothed chest.

Taehyung pumps the Kook's chest over his kurti top and soon enters his hands inside the omega's kurti’s sidecut and his finger slowly makes his way up to pinch bra clad breasts.

Jungkook gasps against Tae's lips, confused about which part he should focus or react to, his boyfriend’s lips on him or his hands on his chest or leg between his own legs?