55

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook came back and no one asked him questions except Ha-joon, who was curious to know and felt happy knowing Taehyung is strong in their relationship.

“Nine years of togetherness is not simple, don't miss the love Taehyung has on you because of your father.” Ha-joon held Kook's hand.

“If you give up on your relationship then marry the groom, uncle chooses, can you be sure that you will be happy?"

"When you realize you're not happy in your life then uncle can just feel sad but he can't be the solution to it.” Ha-joon said.

“When Jhope broke up with me for Uncle, I was heartbroken and couldn't cross a single day without him. I don't want you to lose your happiness, you're a smart omega so think before you do.” Ha-joon gently caressed Kook's head before leaving him alone to think.

“Whatever Ha-joon's sister-in-law said is right, if I couldn't see Appa disappointed with me then I can’t see Taehyung being heartbroken too.” Jungkook said to himself.

The next morning Jungkook got ready to go to work after a long time. He didn't care to inform his parents and they didn't ask any questions.

Mrs.Jeon watched Kook filling his lunch box, looking at Mr.Jeon who was also looking at his omega son.

“Where are you going?” Mrs.Jeon asked.

“Work.” Kook just replied in one word then left, taking his bag.

He didn't go to work for a month so he had to give an apology letter for taking leave without any information,he thought the management may terminate him but it ended with an apology letter.
--------

Jimin was throwing the vessels in the kitchen and Yoongi was well aware of his husband’s anger.

“Your mama seems to be in a bad mood.” Yoongi said to son Aarav who doesn't understand what exactly his father was saying but he knows it definitely about his mama.

“Pah pah..” Aarav rubbed Yoongi's face and showed his tiny fingers towards the kitchen.

“Alright, let's go.” Yoongi went to the kitchen and stood behind Jimin and the younger forcefully dumped the vessels in the kitchen.

“Mah mah..” Aarav lifted both his hands.

“Aww my little puppy.” Jimin took their son and carried him out, not giving any attention to the older puppy.

“Mini.. What is your problem? You want to go outing right then let's go.” Yoongi went behind Jimin to the bedroom.

“You don't have to come with me against your own will.” Jimin fed Aarav.

“I had continuous work, I am working for you both.” Yoongi said.

“Yeah you're working for us but don't have time to spend with us.” Jimin turned to the other side.

“Being at home doesn't bring us anything, we have to pay house rent, buy groceries, buy things for Aarav.” Yoongi raised his voice while sitting next to Jimin.

“So you're implying I am at home doing nothing, I have to take care of cooking, cleaning the house, washing your clothes and taking care of Aarav alone.” Jimin shouts.

Aarav cried seeing them fighting and shouting at each other, Jimin glared at Yoongi and patted the baby's back.

Yoongi carried Aarav, walked back and forth and patted his back.

Jimin looks down, wiping his tears. He doesn't want to stay at home all day and night, he couldn't go to work as Aarav is a small baby and needs him all the time, it frustrated him to the point of thinking, that getting pregnant at a young age is wrong.