7

💖
.
.
.
Flashback

It was when the Kim family was planning to shift because of the Kim couple's transfer.

"Mom, I don't find any tolet board here." Tae talked at the landline booth.

"Yeah yeah I checked the houses myself but no one is ready to sell the house or rent the house." He continued.

"Okay I will be back soon" He put the phone back and got out "Uncle, look for another area near my school and Hyung's college." He said to the house agent.

"From this area your Hyung college is near and your school too but we didn't find the house, let's see another place." Broker said, before going.

Taehyung was tired of roaming around to find the house from the morning, now it's night so he decided to have tea at a nearby street shop.

After drinking Tea he walks on the street "Worse, this rain had to come now." He walked the bus station to hide from the rain pouring "Why this place looks haunted." He watched around and gulped seeing no one in the road.

Then he saw the kids playing without a top, only with trousers. "Brave kids, I should call them to be with me, it's safe with more people."

Tae shouted but in the rain sound the kids didn't hear him so he waved his hands fastly "Hey you little piggys look at me." His hand movement stopped watching a tall man coming from the left side of the house, opening the gate.

"Omega?" That man was wearing baggy clothes but after drenching in the rain, his hidden curves perfectly showed that he is omega.

That omega started to dance crazily making Taehyung widen his eyes then smile danced between his lips.

The kids surrounded the Omega, dancing in a circle.

Young alpha rubbed his eyes to get a clear look of the man. Jungkook turned his head facing Tae, hair covering his face which made the older curse, not seeing the face.

Soon kook throwed his hair back pulling his face up, accepting the rain drops that were splashing on him.

"Wowh" Tae's jaw hung low, the clear skin, wide forehead, his round eyes and the brown eyeballs that shining in joyness, a cute button nose and after a inch or two gaps he meets a attractive lips that has rain drops, he felt like honey was dripping from the lips and he wants to straw it out.

The wetness on the Omega made him more beautiful and sexy, Taehyung has never seen someone as beautiful as him and at the same time no Omega made his heart feel like this.

Tae watched the kids nudging Jungkook for something then the Omega lifted his loose T-shirt, he immediately closed his eyes.

"God" Tae peeked his eyes between his fingers and found the Omega dancing with back facing him and he noticed thin camisole top "Eventhough he is wearing a inner, still removing a shirt in the middle of the road is not appropriate."

The group of kids and a teenage omega didn't mind anything, just dancing crazily. He watched them till they went to their house from tiredness and he got into a bus to reach his hotel, where his family was staying temporarily.

End of flashback

Jungkook sat on the ground in a squatting postures, cupping his forehead.

"You aren't allowed to strip in the middle of the road, I am very possessive type of lover." Tae seriously said.

Jungkook stood up glaring at him "You saw me naked?"

"Not fully" Tae eyed the chest area of the Omega.