57

💖
.
.
.
Mr.Jeon collected the full background of Taehyung, how he is as a man and his family background, where they stayed before coming here and knows about their parents workplace, he also knows the Taehyung’s grandparents background.

After thinking a lot and talking with vedha uncle who saw Tae while the alpha worked there, he decided to go with Kook's choice but still he won't trust anyone in his son's life.

Jungkook stopped his scooty in front of Taehyung “You're late today.” Tae said.

“Don't talk about this now, quickly ask for leave today.” Kook urged him, not even getting down from the scooty.

“Why? My senior won't allow me to take leave at the last moment.”

“Ask Tharun to take your show, how many times he made you work on his behalf.” Kook said.

Tae scans Kook's face then takes out his phone and calls his colleague like a friend, while thinking about Kook's sudden brightness.

“Okay done.” Tae said, holding Kook's shoulder to get on the scooty “You look sexy in this.” He pinched Omega's bare waist that shows between the saree.

“Shh.. sit silently.” Kook took a U-turn and went to a half built house near his home.

“Where are you kidnaping this handsome man.” Tae sees the route “Are we going to your home?”

“Get down.” Kook said, taking the key from the bike and he pulled the pallu part of the saree around his waist and tucked it.

“Hmmm something is definitely not right.” Tae looks at his boyfriend up and down.

Kook pulled him inside the house and pushed the alpha against the wall, he placed his palm beside Tae's face.

“What I am going to say is every important news for our life.”

Tae confusingly looks at Kook “What with this over built up?” He thinks.

“Come to my home with your parents.” Kook smiles, focusing on Tae's reaction.

“Why? Getting me beaten up is not enough and now you are asking my parents to come.” Tae rolled his eyes.

“My stupid husband, my Appa has agreed to us and asked me to call you with your family to our home.” Jungkook excitedly said, locking his both hands behind Alpha's neck.

“Woah really?” Tae pulled Kook into a hug and then kissed all over his face “I am so happy.” He hugged him, kissing his forehead.

“I couldn't believe it when he said that and the first thing I wanted was to share this with you so immediately I came to you.” Jungkook said, carrying his bunny smile.

“Finally, I can see the light to the future for our love. I thought we'll be lovers for life long.” Tae giggled and smashed Kook's cheek with his lips.

Jungkook pressed himself against the strong chest, played with Tae's shirt button and with another hand holding Alpha's palm that was around his shoulder.

“I am already imagining being with you in the Mandapam in a wedding outfit.” Jungkook winks.

“You're too late, I am already on our first night.” Tae smirks, bumping their heads together.

Jungkook pinched Tae's nipple then placed his cheeks on the chest, hearing a low beats of heart.

Taehyung cupped Kook's face but didn't peel him away from his body, then slowly kissed Kook's forehead and then nose.

Jungkook closed his eyes, gripping the shirt of the alpha. He felt the gentle kisses on his cheeks and on his closed eyes.

Kook's lips adored with a smile and it got widened when Tae placed soft kisses on his lips.