37

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook was in his room, practicing the big english words which his boyfriend had written as per his understanding.

“Maikarokanisam” Jungkook repeating micro-organisms, he looks at windows in a jerk and is shocked to see Taehyung in his room.

“It should sound like mai- kroh- aw- guh- ni- zm.” Tae said, coming close to him after locking the window.

“What is this new getup?” Tae looks up to down, scanning the younger.

Jungkook was wearing a light olive green T-shirt which is his father's and beige color shorts that reached just above the knee, the outfit is a treat for Taehyung eyes who only saw Kook in Kurtis and uniforms.

“This is how I dress in my room.” Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly.

“What are you doing here?” Kook doesn't expect him to come here as Jin's engagement is going on.

“I missed you, why didn't you come?” Tae asked, still attaching their body together.

“Appa doesn't want me to come.” Jungkook pouts.

“It's okay, so the whole family is at my home’s function, leaving this beauty. What can I do in this perfect time.” Tae teasingly looks at Kook's whole body.

“Tae noo they can come any moment.” Kook free himself from the Alpha's hold and backs away.

“They won't, the engagement has finished so they have to present a gift to the engaged couple and have to eat so we have so much time.” Tae rubbed his palms together, getting near Kook.

Kook shut his eyes, feeling his man close to him. Tae pulled the omega into a deep kiss and of course Kook obeyed by kissing back.

Younger fisted the hair as his lips were chewed by the Alpha, Tae’s intense kiss left Kook's lips with redness and swelling.

“Ahh..” Jungkook breathed hard and whined touching his lips “What should I say if my Amma asks about this?” He hits Tae's shoulder.

“Say..her son-in-law did this.” Tae giggled falling on bed.

Jungkook fell above him and undid three shirt buttons to leave his teeth mark on the chest.

Tae screamed in pain “A big doggy is here.”

“If I am a dog then who are you? A monster?” Jungkook points at his lips.

Tae chuckled, pulling Kook to his chest “I came leaving my brother's engagement, don't you feel like giving something?”

“Who asked you to come?” Kook hits Tae's chest and tries to get up.

Tae again pulled him and pinched the lower lips of the younger one. “How rude, I came just to see your face as I was missing you but you seduced me wearing these shorts.”

Jungkook glared at him then gave a number of pecks “Okay, now go.”

“I didn't ask for these dummy kisses.”

Kook lifted his eyebrow “Then why didn't you stop me?”

“Who could refuse the kisses that came without asking?” Tae coolly replied.

Jungkook again hits him “Appa amma will return, get lost Taehyung.”

“How is my milk packet?” Tae asked, tucking the bottom of the breast.

Younger gritted his teeth “Don't play around, get up.” He pulled up his boyfriend from bed.

Instead of getting up, Tae jailed Kook in bed between his arms and buried his face on the younger's neck “Jungkook, would you mind if I become a bad boy for a few minutes?”