20

Happy Birthday to our sweet Bear and dangerously handsome V

💖
.
.
.
Next Day, Taekook was at their secret place.

"Then I had a little fight with my father." Taehyung laying on Kook's lap and playing with his fingers while explaining how he had fight his father regarding his career.

"They're worried about you." Jungkook replied.

"I know, but I have a dream. I don't know what they will do after my school." Tae sighs.

"Let's think about it after finishing our final exam." Jungkook assured him "You're not going to write daily proverbs on the notice board?"

"I asked Minyoung to write it." Tae laid comfortably.

Jungkook's face twisted in jealousy. "Why did she calling you oppa?"

Tae paused for a moment and looked at Jungkook "You're jealous? Don't even make me remember that." He said in disbelief.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"She has a crush on you and wishes to marry you." Tae made a mocking face.

"WHAT?" Jungkook was shocked for a moment then started to laugh.

"Laugh laugh you laugh, it's me who heard that, she asked me a help to approach you since we're classmates and started to fill my ears with her devotion towards her crush who is actually my boyfriend." Tae said in sarcasm.

"I didn't think like that, oh god she is cute." Jungkook laughed.

Tae pinches his boyfriend's throat skin "Dare to say that again."

"Alright I won't." Jungkook pecks Tae's cheeks.

"This girl will eat my brain out with your achievements and how cool you look bla bla, though I am proud to hear that but not from her." Tae said with a grumpy look.

"Aww you look cute." Jungkook leaned his head down and rubbed their noses together.

"Soon we will go to college, then we can bunk college and go on a date." Tae said.

Jungkook agreed. It's already a year still they haven't gone out except for few times where Tae accompany Kook to his home after school.
---------

Jimin didn't come to school today so Jungkook was bored in whole day. Being in class without your best friend is hell.

"This Jimin, I will definitely kill him tomorrow." Jungkook cursed looking out, he is not interested in an ongoing class.

Tae knows the loneliness his boyfriend is feeling so he decided sat behind Jungkook, he traced his leg on Jungkook's.

Kook jerked and turned around to see Tae then actioned him to remove the legs but the alpha didn't listen, continued to tease him.

After minutes of resisting Jungkook started to swing their legs together. That's how the day went like Taehyung secretly accompanying him throughout the day.