10

💖
.
.
.
Taehyung came to the ground rather than waiting for Jungkook in the library. Jimin was already there watching Yoongi.

"Hi"

"Hi Tae, come sit beside me. I was bored, at least you're here." Jimin shared the snacks with Tae.

"Why did you come early? you can come in regular school time." Tae said.

"Yoongi and I have minimal time to spend so I don't want to miss it." Jimin said, Tae nods agreeing.

"Why did you want to be with me?" Jimin asked.

"I come to school early for a broadcast and after that I was bored so I decided to enjoy watching the match with you." Tae said.

Tae looks at the way Jungkook is playing, every time he jumps or every time he scores he smiles and that smile brought a smile to Tae. Younger seems very serious while playing games.

"Yoongiiiii" Jimin gave a towel to wipe his sweat and water to drink.

Tae took the bottle from the bag Jimin carrying and gave it to Jungkook who snatched it before going.

"Don't be a disturbance between couples." Yoongi glared at Taehyung.

"He is my friend." Jimin seems angry.

"It's okay Jimin, I am leaving." Tae went behind Jungkook.

"Stop." Tae held Jungkook's hand, stopping him from going to the library "Are you angry at me?"

"You used Jimin's friendship to come to the ground." Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"No, I was truly caught him from falling and you know I like to make friends so he became my friend. I just used the chance to see you." Tae explained.

"Mm, don't misuse his friendship." Jungkook said.

"Of course he is my friend now." Tae nods assuring.

"Let's go somewhere, how about the place you sneak to smoke?" Jungkook suggested.

"No, there will be other alphas too." Tae said, and took Jungkook to the back side of the school.

"I came here alone to smoke." Tae jumped on the wall, the wall is not tall, easily can jump over it, then the other side is empty land with a compound wall securing.

Jungkook jumped too, holding Tae's hand.

"No one will see us here." Tae sat on the ground, under tree shade.

Jungkook sat beside him, hugging his arm and placing his head on Tae's shoulder. "I don't think we can spend time in the evening, I lied to my parents yesterday, saying I had extra practice hours."

"Then let's just meet morning only." Tae head was above Jungkook's.

"How about we exchange letters, this way we can communicate more." Jungkook gave an idea.

"Not bad, okay." Tae caressed their intertwined finger "I met your Dad yesterday."

Jungkook sat straight "What? Did you mess up or did he find something about us?"

"Relax, I managed it." Tae explained what happened to his lover.

"Thank god." Jungkook sighed, moving back to his previous position.

"How about you introduce me to your family as a friend, that way I can get close to them and it will benefit us in future." Tae gave an idea.

"No way, Appa will make me tie rocky on you." Jungkook shook his head, remembering how his father made him tie a rocky on Namjoon.