28

💖
.
.
.
Namjoon lazily circled around the ground with his bicycle. waiting for Jin.

“Sorry, did you wait for long?” Jin runs to him, breathing heavily.

“No.” Namjoon shook his head, left the cycle.

“I am tired of this project, I have to visit the hotel for the project tomorrow.” Jin said as they both walked out of the college.

“I miss you so much, we aren't spending our time.” Joon wrapped his hand around Jin.

“I know right, but I have to concentrate on my final exams and projects.” Jin said.

“I understand.” Namjoon nodded, smiling.

Jin is in his final year so he had back to back projects, assignments, campus interview, training, exams. He can't spend enough time with Joon except the time where they travel from college to home.

“Book a hotel on Sunday.” Jin said, looking down.

Namjoon jerked his head towards Jin who nodded in affirmation.

They also shared a bed together in hotels on random days, they gave themselves to each other for the first time after freshers party and after that day they have séx many times, not regularly.

“Ok.” Namjoon smiled, not only séx but also they can love and talk freely for one full day.

Jin obviously lied to his parents about some friends gathering or friends' marriage.
----------

Jungkook's day starts with Tae's voice and ends with his voice too. His boyfriend can be the voice of school and college but he is his personal RJ.

Sometimes Kook sleeps hearing the low base voice of Tae and next morning he will be full of smiles as the result of a good sleep.

“I feel lucky to hear your voice anytime.” Jungkook hugged his arms as they sat on the train, returning to home from college.

“You should feel special, this famous RJ giving his exclusive show for you.” Tae said, playing snake game on Kook's phone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing his lover's words while using Tae's phone. “Aunty has messaged you to buy palak leaves (Spinach) on your way back.”

“No.” Tae replied, still playing on the phone, Kook typed the reply as he said.

“She is calling.” Younger placed a phone on Tae's ear, mother and son talked and in the end Mrs.Kim made him buy the groceries in his way.

Kook again using Tae's phone “Woah you have nearly 200 contacts saved.”

“My phone only allows a maximum two hundred contact list.” Tae said.

“So if it allows five hundred, then you would have 500 contacts.”

“Yes.” Tae hissed, seeing the snake dead by hitting his own end in the game. He lifted eyes only to meet the glaring eyes of his boyfriend.

“Even playboys won't have as many contacts as you. Most of them are girls or omega boys.” Jungkook showed the phone to him “Why is this Lina calling you every morning and evening?”

“She is a member of the radio club, honestly I don't know why she has been calling just to ask about my daily activities.” Tae replied normally, he has no reason to hide or felt irritated by Kook's question because they both are equally possessive of one another.

“Who is she? Your girlfriend, asking about your whereabouts? From where these types of girls are coming only after my man?” Jungkook made an irritated face.