13

💖
.
.
.
Jimin, Jungkook and their friends group talking about random topics during break time.

"Whoever gets to marry the love of their life is damn lucky." One omega said, they were talking about her sister. Her sister loved someone but their parents forcefully married her sister to another one.

"This is so ugly, as if parents will live the life they force on us. It's our life and we're living in it." Jimin shouted.

"I suggested my sister to elope away but my parents strictly kept her from escaping." That girl said.

Jungkook's face is dull, hearing all of it. He is sure he can make his parents agree to his love and anyway it has a long way to reach his marriage age.

"I will be back." Jungkook said, went to the washroom.

"That Taehyung is arrogant, how dare he reject you." Jungkook heard Mun-hee and her friends talking.

"I thought he and I would make a good pair since we both are good looking but he refused me. It was really humiliating and he didn't even care to come to me asking sorry or something. He is truly an arrogant alpha." Mun-hee expressed her frustration.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I don't see any good match between you two, I will be the only one who looks good with Tae." He thought.

"I heard from my class teacher that checking will happen today, how about we sneak the cigarette packet in his bag." Mun-hee's friend said.

"Yes, I want revenge." Mun-hee took cig pack of cigarettes and headed towards Tae's classroom.
----

Jungkook turns back and suddenly winks at Taehyung. Their teacher was in front writing something on black board so that wink shocked Taehyung.

"Sorry for the disturbance Mam, we have to check the students." Again the group teachers checked the bags of students.

Taehyung showed his bag without any fear as he knew there's nothing in it.

Mun-hee and her friends smirked but their faces got confused as Teacher moved without getting the cigarette pack caught.

"Two students from this class, call their parents." They caught Mun-hee and her friend.

While going to the principal's room, Mun-hee and her friend glared at Tae which left him confused.

Jungkook intentionally forwards his legs, making the friends duo stumble "Oh my god..sorry sorry." He immediately apologized.

"Karma will always hit back." Jungkook whispered near her ear. Mun-hee shockly looks at Jungkook who made an blank face.
---

Today there was a strike so buses were not available, the news only got after the school was about to finish.

"Oh god, how did I inform my parents?" Jimin is afraid, if he walks then he will get home at night. 

Taehyung had to walk to his home too "Jimin, I will accompany you."

"Really, thanks Taehyung." Jimin smiled at him.

Jungkook glared at Tae, he planned to walk home with Tae and then lie to his parents that his cycle got punctured but now it failed because of his dumb lover.

Tae asked what and then received a furious look from Jungkook.

"Jimin, let's go" Taehyung takes Jimin's bag and nods at Jungkook like saying bye.

"Why are you going with him? Your boyfriend is here for you." Yoongi pulls the bag from Tae and gives him a disapproving look.

Tae stood dumbfounded and more shocked seeing Jungkook making a mocking face. He runs behind his lover to the parking lot.