2

💖
.
.
.
The two words excuse me ringing Jungkook's mind again and again, he is definitely attracted to Taehyung without even knowing the reason.

Jungkook followed Tae, watching others bidding bye to Tae thinking how can he make so many friends in one day that too all of them are omegas.

"Jungkook" Namjoon called loudly, making the man who he called and Taehyung who was in front of him turn towards the sound.

"We are waiting for you" Joon waved his hand to come.

Tae cluelessly looked at them and walked ahead, ignoring them.

Jungkook's world stopped as their eyes met for a second, he breathed heavily to clear the air of him being hypnotized and ran to the ground to play basketball.

Jhope waited for Jungkook in the ground, their parents didn't know about his younger brother playing games with alphas so he waited for him so that they could go home together without making the Jeon couple doubt them.
---------

Taehyung came to his home "I'm home."

"Fresh up, I will make Tea for you" His mother, Eun-jung yelled from the kitchen.

His parents working in a corporate company and they transferred to Chennai so he had to change his school.
(Let's go with Chennai)

"Where is Dad and Hyung?" Tae plopped on the sofa.

"Jin went to college for admission and your dad went to buy necessary things for the house, how was the school?"

"It's good." Tae nodded, going to the washroom.

Taehyung's father Dong-min and brother Jin come back.

"How was the school, Taebear?" Dong-min asked his son.

"Good" Tae nods but stops his actions after hearing the next words from his dad.

"Study well so that you can get admission in Engineering."

"I won't, I am planning to get a diploma in Radio programming and broadcast management." Tae replied.

"You have no future in it." Dong-min sterns his voice.

"But Hyung is pursuing his dream of being chef so why can't I do my dream work?" Tae stood up angrily.

"Your Hyung is omega so his alpha will take care of his expenses but you're an alpha so you should pursue the job which earns you more money." Dong-min shouted at his son.

Eun-jung looked between them, "Enough, first eat your dinner."

Tae sat back at his seat, ate very little and went to his room.

He knows his dream may not have a future. In media, where the opportunity of him being successful is very low but he wanted to become a ratio host.

"Taebear" Tae sat up on the bed, hearing his Hyung's voice.

"Come in, Hyung" They won't follow this formality to enter the room but one is alpha and another one omega so they have some privacy after puberty.

Older sits beside his brother "If you have strong hope to build your career in media then Hyung will support you."

"I know Hyung, thanks" Tae hugged Jin "I support your career too Hyung, you will definitely be a great chef and don't forget to give your brother free food."

Jin hit the younger one's head lightly and both laughed.
-----------

Taehyung came early to school like yesterday, he walked looking at room 'School broadcast management' tilted his head to get a glimpse of the room through the window.