51

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook saw himself in the mirror, his eyes were heavy from not sleeping and crying continuously, he washed his face and dried it.

“Jungkook..” Mr.Jeon called, knocking on the door. He hugged Kook as soon as he saw him opening the door. “What happened to my prince?”

Jungkook shook his head as no, against his father's chest.

“Okay, let's eat breakfast. You didn't have dinner yesterday so my baby's big tummy might be hungry.” Mr.Jeon said and Jungkook walked ahead.

Mr.Jeon confusingly looked at Jungkook, if it is a normal situation then his son definitely whined for calling his tummy big. When he comes to the dining table everyone has settled there and he can notice differences in Jungkook and his wife's behavior.

“Jhope Ha-joon, Groom family coming to see our Kook in the evening so come early.” Mr.Jeon informed.

Mrs.Jeon sees Kook who didn't lift his face, just tightly holding the chapti piece.

“Good, our Jungkook is getting married soon. You don't worry appa, I will take leave today and help Amma to prepare the snacks.” Ha-joon excitedly said, taking his phone to inform the leave.

“Kook, you don't have to go to work today, you seem tired.” Mr.Jeon glanced at Kook, judging his reactions.

Jungkook didn't say anything, controlling his tears behind his lashes. That time everyone heard a calling bell, Jhope stood up and went near the door which was already open “You?”

Taehyung slowly came inside, smiling at Jhope and he looked at others “Hi.” He joined both of palms and greeted them respectfully.

Everyone was confused at the sudden guest and watched him questioning with a hope of getting the reason for coming here.

“What is the matter…” Before Mr.Jeon completes his question, Jungkook already runs to Taehyung and hugs his arm, facing the other side and cries.

This action of the younger left everyone shocked including Taehyung. Jungkook strangely finds peace in Tae, his own home felt like standing on the fire to him and he doesn't like that.

“Jungkook.” Mrs.Jeon walks near them and pulls Kook, just to slap him hard.

“Amma.” Jhope came between them, Ha-joon had his hand covered in mouth.

Mr.Jeon took a step to stop his wife like usual then only he realized the reason for his son's and wife's different behavior and he watched Taehyung hatefully.

Mr.Jeon walked fastly and held Tae's collar, dragging him out of the house. Mrs.Jeon and Jhope went behind them.

Ha-joon cupped Kook's face, gently rubbing the place where Mrs.Jeon slapped. Kook pushed away the hands and went behind them.

“Appa.” Jungkook ran to them and stopped Mr.Jeon from hitting Taehyung, he touched the swelling on Tae's face.

“Jungkook, come here.” Mr.Jeon pushed his son behind him, holding the wrist tightly and looked at Tae. “Don't come after my son.” he warned before pulling Kook inside the house.

Taehyung wiped his lips that had blood, looked at Kook who was wiggling in Mr.Jeon’s hold and kept turning around to see him. 

“Evening groom's family will come, get him ready later.” Mr.Jeon said, maintaining his hard voice.

“Appa… listen to me once..” Jungkook started with his trembling voice and jerked back when his father pushed the table, he raised his hand on Kook.