T H I R T Y N I N E

Y/N'S POV

The sudden mood swings got the best out of me, I left without replying to him. At this point I don't wanna argue with him or deny him.

Twisting the doorknob I entered my room and sat on my bed. He came afterwards, placing the bottle and chips on the side table, his big doe eyes looked at me. He's so cute.

"umm.. good night?" it sounded more likely a question. He scratched the back of his neck. I hummed in response resting my head on the headboard.

"ain't you gonna use the hot bag?" I opened my eyes and looked for his brown ones.

"hmm.. I'll" I replied with no sweetness.

"okay then. Take care" he turned around to leave.

"Jungkook" His step halted and he looked over his shoulder waiting for me to continue.

"hmm?"

I opened my arms eagerly waiting for him to embrace me. Okay. Not the mood swings again.

He hesitated before taking his steps forward to embrace me in a comforting hug. He feels home.

"stay with me please" I mumbled in his neck. His manly cologne filled my nostrils making me go crazy.

He broke the hug and smiled at me before taking a seat in front of me.

"you and your mood swings" he chuckled.

"what do you mean?" I glared at him.

"uh- I mean-" "no need to say, I know that too, sometimes I too wonder why the fuck I act weirdly weird. This is not so me" I shrugged.

"I can see that you know" he smiled a little. "I guess I've to sleep in this bed With You tonight" he smirked.

"what? who said? No wayyyy" my eyes widened and straightened my position but plopped my head on my leg feeling the extreme pain.

"hey" I sat properly. His eyes showed worry. Without saying anything he pulled me by my arms.

"what are-" "stop talking for a little" he said softly grabbing the hot water bag from my back and placing the pillows properly. His cheeks were brushing with mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I giggled before turning to the side placing soft kisses on his jawline. One. Two. Three. Four.

I was about to kiss him again when he turned to me and my lips brushed against his. It was totally unexpected making our eyes go wide. My heart beat fastened so did my breathing. It felt like time was stopped, I couldn't back off. Felt like it was just him and I. I was breathing heavily while his lips were parted in utter shock. Our breathings exchanged. I can't, I can't stay like this.

I backed off immediately avoiding his stare. Awkward silence filled the room while we decided to avoid the previous moment and eye contact.

"I-I.. I'm sorry" I mustered up my courage to say this out loud but it turned out so low, enough for him to hear in that silent night.

"l-let's ignore t-this, can we?" he asked after taking a deep breath, I just hummed in response.

"so.. do you need a massage?" He asked after a minute of silence, his big brown doe eyes met mine while his fingers ran through his hair, I looked up to meet his gaze but looked down immediately.

"no?" It sounded more like a question while my eyes met mine after taking a deep breath. you can do this y/n. Ignore it.

"but you had back pain?" he asked.