E L E V E N

"y... you.. kn.. know.. i.. I.. didn't.. mean.. to leave.. hi.. him.." she said between her sobs. Jungkook had no idea who she was talking about.

"i.. I'm.. sorr.. sorry.. I.. am.. so.. sorry" her voice was cracking. she continuously cried. and jungkook rubbed her back calming her down.

"it's ok y/n. now calm down please." he was trying to calm her down. and he continuously did it. unknowingly his tears started to fall with the rain water. this scene was completely unbearable for me.

After some time he didn't hear her sobs, so he looked down to find her, not crying, not sobbing but looking blankly.

The rain wasn't stopping.

"y/n? you okay?" she didn't say anything. so he made her face him by her chin.

He saw that her eyes weren't holding any emotions. but soon when she made eye contact with him her eyes filled with tears.

"y/n. no no stop crying please.. let's go home." he made her stand and take her to the passenger seat and he came to the driver seat and drove off.

She was looking straight but wasn't crying. He knew that she was broken so he didn't ask her anything. He thought to call Sara but she isn't in Seoul. So he thought to take her to his home not wanting to leave her alone in this condition.

Soon they reached JK's home. He came out of his car and went to her side and opened the door.

"y/n.. y/n.. y/n.." He called her many times but she's not even looking at him. So he moved a bit down and looked at her.

"y/n." he shook her shoulders a bit and she flinched and looked at him.

"come out." he extended his hands towards her and she took it. she's still zoned out. she doesn't even know what's really happening.

they entered inside Jungkook's home. He made her sit on the bed. She was too zoned out that she didn't even know who was taking care of her. only if she was in her sensesense she would have run away from him not wanting to show him the worst side of herself.

Jungkook gave her water, her hands were shivering so he made her drink the water.

"umm.. y/n I think you should change. you're shivering also your clothes are wet. you might catch cold." Jungkook said her and she nodded her head.

she got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom. before she could twist the knob jungkook spoke

"but what about your clothes?" "huh?" she turned around and asked. "I mean you don't have any clothes right?" "uh- yes"

noticing her confused look Jungkook spoke "if you don't have any problem you can take one of my hoodie." and she nodded.

Jungkook gave her the hoodie and went to the other room for shower because he was drenched as well.

Jungkook turned on the shower and let the water run down. his one hand was on the wall and he closed his eyes.

"what's going on? I wanted to talk to her earlier and now how I saw her. in the middle of the road breaking down in the rain? I knew that she has some problems but never expected that she'll break down like this and also the crying and screaming. still echoing in my ear. that was unbearable for me" he thought to himself.

he came out from the shower and made soup and some for dinner. he knocked on the door many times but getting no response he twisted the knob and entered the room. he placed the soup on the table but he turned around hearing the twisting of knob.

she came out of the washroom wearing his hoodie. her hairs were wet. Jungkook gulped down looking at her. but he noticed something, she didn't dry her hair and the droplets were falling on the hoodie.