N I N E

"I don't know why but I want to see her happy again" Namjoon said looking at those pictures.

"yeah! me too" Jin said.

"Umm.. hyung, Can I ask something?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

"yeah! but please don't blabber anything"
Namjoon said.

"No, I won't. but I want to help her. I mean I want to make y/n happy again. she deserves happiness. I want to see her smile. Can't we do anything with this?" Jimin asked.

"yeah! it's not bad. can't we Namjoon-aah?" jhope asked.

Namjoon thought about it and replied "yes! we can but if sara will cooperate. because we don't know anything about y/n."

"Sara-" "I will" Sara cut Jin.

"Okay! so it's final! what say guys?" Jhope asked excitedly.

"yes!" yoongi replied.

"aah you're here. I actually forgot that you're here too." jimin said annoyingly. Yoongi looked at him and raised his brow.

"you two. Stop now please." Jin said.

"but I don't know if it'll work or not. because it seems impossible because she'll never let anyone to be closed to her." Sara looked at them.

"here's the point. If she won't-" "She will and She has to no matter what" Taehyung cut Namjoon. Everyone looked at him because his voice has stubbornness. "if she won't, I'll make her."

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked. Both looked at each other. They both were searching for something in each other's eyes.

"you know very well kook" he replied. Jungkook nodded.

"okay okay we'll talk about it later. let's go for now because the party is still going on." Yoongi said.

--
y/n was sitting on a chair and scrolling through her phone to divert her mind. She can't go because Mr Lee stopped her.

"hi" she heard a voice and looked at the owner. "hello"

"I'm yeonjun. you are y/n if I'm not wrong?" he asked.

"uh.. yes" she replied but her mind was still stuck with those thoughts.

"so can I have a dance with this pretty lady?" he forwarded his hand but a bit of hesitation was not leaving his face.

"um.. actually I don't-" "Excuse me, Yeonjun, actually Aria was looking for you. Also I've something important to discuss with y/n" Eva cut Y/n off.

"But-" "Sorry Yeonjun but it's really urgent" Before Yeonjun could say anything, Eva dragged Y/n with her.

--
"Don't look at me like that" Eva said to Y/n only to get a blank reaction from her.

"what? Were you going to dance with him?" Eva asked.

"No." She replied and went away making Eva dumbfounded.

"Bro- I- I mean I just- Unbelievable" Eva said. she knew that Y/n never dances with anyone.

--
Y/n saw members coming with Sara. her heart started to beat fast. she couldn't help but started to feel vulnerable.

"y/n! it's all your fault" the only thing ran in her mind.

"I- I sh- I should leave" she started panicking.

Without saying anything to anyone, she left the place.

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

We all came down stairs. I wanted to talk with Y/n. but as soon as she saw us, she started panicking and left.

--
AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was sitting on his bed doing nothing. he was feeling something, something new. maybe because of Y/n. he doesn't love her, he knew it too but she has an effect on him and he knew that very well. her thoughts run in his mind every time. he doesn't even know her still he was unable to take her out of his mind.

his lips curved up thinking about that picture hanging on that room. he remembered her smile and his heart started to beat fast. Again.

"Wait! Why am I acting like a high school student who just fell in love?" Jungkook straightened his posture.

"It's not like I love her. I don't even know her." he sighed, got up from the bed and went to the balcony.

he looked up to the sky filled with dark clouds. and he sighed.

"what is this feeling? it's not love and I'm sure. how can I love someone when we don't know each other. I mean it's not like she doesn't know me, I bet she knows me very well. but what about me? do I know her? obviously no. then why I'm feeling these things? it's attraction. I know it's only attraction." he thought to himself and went to his bed.

--
Next day.

Jungkook just got out of a long shower. his hairs were wet and he was drying his wet hair with a towel. his phone rang. and it was Jin.

On call
JK- "good morning hyung"
Jin- "good morning Kook! How are you?"

JK- "I'm good hyung. What about you?"
Jin- "As usual. Well I called you to ask something."

JK- "What is it hyung?"
Jin- "We were talking about Y/n yesterday to get some information about her. So I was just asking did you get any information about her?"
Jungkook went silent hearing Y/n's name. his mind again started to fill with her thoughts. he was thinking about her forgetting everything.

Jin- "JK? Jungkook? JK you there?"
JK- "Uh.. ah.. yes. i- I'm hearing."

Jin- "Meet me now!! And now means now. Bye."
JK- "but-"
before Jungkook say anything Jin cut the call.

--
"hyung why did you call me in the morning?" Jungkook asked disappointed.

"sit here and tell me the truth and only truth" Jin warned. Jungkook gulped but he had no idea what's up to him in the morning.

"JK! What with y/n?" "uh- huh?" Jungkook heard what jin asked but he was confused.

"you heard me well. now tell me what's with Y/n?" Jungkook gulped because Jin's voice was dangerously calm.

"and I want to hear only the truth" before jungkook could say anything Jin warned him again.

Jungkook looked down and bit his lips getting nervous. he didn't know how to start.

"hyung" he looked up and again looked down. he actually doesn't know what to say.

"look JK. I'm ignoring Jimin but that doesn't mean I'm ignoring what he's saying. and I'm noticing you too. most of the time you and Tae are spaced out especially you. when anyone starts a topic about Y/n, you don't listen to others like what you did on the phone call. I'm just asking what is it. is there anything you want to share? is there anything bothering you? tell me." Jin said being concerned.

--
A/N
What's up my beautiful readers? I actually thought that no one's reading this. but the comments made me realize that naah actually there are people who's reading this. I'm so grateful. Thank you so much!!
Also my schedule is very busy :( that's why I don't get time to write. also I didn't know what to write after the last chapter so I wrote anything in this chapter lol.