T W E N T Y N I N E

"y-y/n i was actually waiting for you" she said nervously as I stood in front of her.

"oh really?" I gritted my teeth.

"yeah i-"

"get out" I didn't let her complete.

"huh?"

"you heard me, Get out" "but y/n-"

"who do you think you're? who the hell are you to create this mess in MY FUCKING OFFICE? I treat you as a friend but that doesn't mean you'll order my employees. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER AND DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE UNTIL I WANT YOU TO. GET OUT!!" I breathed heavily and looked at her glossy eyes. She left the cabin without saying anything.

"ma'am water." Jack offered me a glass of water as I gladly took it.

I gulped down the water and sighed.

"ma'am I she will never come again?"

"whatever, I don't care if she comes or not. I treat her as a friend but she's no one to order my employees. and if she does this again I won't think twice before cancelling the deal with her father."

"hmm"

"okay now prepare for the meeting I'll be in my cabin."

"okay ma'am"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We're here taking pictures for 4 hours. Just because of these girls. This place is actually beautiful. we haven't even seen one fourth of this place and we can't right now at least. I'm smiling in all the pictures but I'm really missing something or maybe someone. maybe it's just a mere attraction but it kinda feels good and bad at the same time.

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Aaahhhh"

I flinched as Sara yelled right at my ears. I looked at her annoyed and she had a frown on her face.

"What? Why are you shouting at my ears?"

"what? I'm shouting? Really? you were zoning out" she replied with a frown.

"huh?" I asked confused.

"yes well......." her frown replaced with a playful smile as she came towards my ear and whispered.

"are you missing her that much? I don't know what's going on between you two but you guys look cute together ahem ahem" my cheeks heated up and I indeed look like a blushing mess.

She backed off and looked at me smiling.

"hmm mmm blushing huhh.." she teased I can't please.

"i-i actually i-"

"yes you then?"

"umm actually i-"

"Jungkook Sara come here we should go"
Thank you so much Jin hyung I'll give you a toffee for sure.

"yes hyung" I left there as soon as possible.

"God please do me a favor. Please settle them down together please" Sara whispered.

12:00am.

I plopped myself on the bed. We chatted about so many things after dinner. I tried to be distanced from Sara. I'm scared of her for real.

The whole day went so slow like so damn slow. The past two days vanished just like a blink of an eye. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I looked at the balcony door as the moments flowed in front of my eyes. Without my realization my lips formed in a smile.