T W E N T Y O N E

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I stretched my arms coming out of the home letting the morning sun rays touching my skin.

"it's a great day so we'll play" Tae said and Jimin whined.

"No I'm tired."

"we'll play and that's it no more discussion." Tae glared at Jimin.

"whatever I won't play" he stomped his foot like a kid and crossed his arms over his chest.

"so what about Badminton?" Aria asked clapping.

"then let's play it in groups" I said.

"okay but I'll record and Sara will count the goals." Eva said earning a nod from Sara.

"I'll play the next round." Jin said.

"okay then Hyung line vs Makanae line what say?" Eva asked.

"but Jimin said he won't play" Namjoon replied.

"No he'll play."

"no I don't-" Before he could complete Tae dragged Jimin.

"hmm but what about y/n and Aria?" Jin asked looking at both.

"I don't wann-"

"y/n you've to play no excuses." Yoongi said straight looking at her eyes and she blinked twice before nodding.

"YES IF I'M PLAYING, YOU'VE TO PLAY TOO" Jimin shouted from a distance where they both were standing.

"Uh.. okay.." she said.

"but you all know the rules right, that you've to tie your one hand with your partner?" Eva asked and we nodded.

"y'all can decide your partner. before that Aria as you're older than y/n you're in Hyung line and y/n you're in makanae line."

"okay!!" Aria said and y/n nodded.

"GUYS LISTEN" Sara shouted to Tae and Jimin.

"yeah!!" they came to us.

"While playing, Be careful because you can fall from that side and you'll end up rolling. you won't get hurt but if you fall, you will have to come from that side. and yes it'll take more than an hour from that side because you can't directly take one path. it looks easy but not that much" Sara pointed towards the sides then the side from where you can come back.

(AN- Don't know how to explain this but you know those scenes where the leads fall and they end up rolling together lol)

"yeah okay" Hobi said.

"so now let's start"

We came towards our side.

"okay so Me and Jiminie will be partners and you both will be partners is it okay?" Tae asked looking at me and y/n.

"yes" I replied.

Y/N'S POV

I thought that I can't face Tae. but maybe I can. I did bottle up everything but now I'm feeling like maybe.... maybe I can face him. not completely... but still...

Sara came towards us with two ropes. She tied Tae and Jimin and me and Jungkook.

Our hands brushed with each other and I felt something weird. Every time I see Jungkook, he touches me in a good manner of course, holds me, cares for me, I feel different. my heart beats fast. I tried to deny it but I couldn't. The way he looks at me I do feel different. maybe I'm thinking too much.

First Jimin, Tae, Namjoon and Aria will play. then us. We came to the side where Eva was recording and stood behind them. The game started and they all indeed play well.