E I G H T

What happened Sara? why are you crying? are you okay? J-hope approached her.

Sara fell on her knees crying.
"I- I'm- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"what happened? why are you apologising?" she cried harder. "No... Everything- everything is my fault"

jhope hugged her and patted on the back. she was hardly breathing. "Calm down. Calm down. Everything is all right. Nothing is your fault. you are just like a little sister to me. Look we are here. We are always here for you. you can share anything with us. Calm down now. Everything is fine."

After some time she calmed down and wiped her tears. "You okay?" Jhope asked her. she nodded.

"umm.. sara, why were you crying? tell me only if you are comfortable. I've never seen you crying like this, in fact none of us." Namjoon asked.

Sara is a type person who always makes everything perfect and cheerful around her. She likes to joke around and make everyone laugh. but watching her crying vulnerable Namjoon couldn't control himself for asking the reason.

Sara looked down. "I'm sorry. I think I shouldn't have ask-" "This room belongs to Y/n." Sara cut Namjoon. his eyes widened.

he wasn't expecting this. he thought that this room may belong to any of their staff but as she said he was shocked.

"This is her room? I mean how? is she an Army?" Jimin asked out of confused yet shocked.

Sara nodded.

"It's not possible. I mean she's an ambassador. she's a popular social media influencer and how can she be when no one knows about it?" Jimin stated his weird thoughts getting a smack from Jin.

"Hyung!!"

"Shut up! Are you drunk? or You know her better?? and how can you say like that when you know nothing about her?" Jin said.

"Yes, no one knows about her not even me." Sara said and everyone turned their gaze towards her.

"yes, She is an Army Jimin. Y/n and I are best friends for 7 years. and she knows me the best. We met through Social Media. We used to talk daily and don't know how she became one of the best parts of my life. We smiled, laughed, cried together. We were always there for each other. But after 2 years of our friendship, I came to Seoul. and she had to stay there as her studies were going on as she's 4 years younger than me." Sara explained.

"When she came we were like the same, but never thought that only within a night everything will be changed." Sara added.

"What do you mean?" Jhope asked.

She gulped and took a deep breath before starting. she was looking at the floor blankly.

"I remember that night. I still remember. At that time Y/n was new to Seoul, so we used to live together, so that she'll get to know about Seoul. Y/n is a person who likes to complete everything the day she gets. So, many times she used to stay in her office just to complete her work. she always called me when she stayed there, but she didn't call me that night. so I called her and her phone was switched off. also the weather wasn't good. I was tensed."

"I had the number of her colleague which she had given me in case there will be an emergency. but she already told me not to disturb her until it's an emergency. then I called her but she said that she was there and maybe she will stay as the weather was getting worse. and I became relived that she was there. then I went to sleep."

"the next day I received a call from an unknown number at early morning and got to know that Y/n was admitted to XXX hospital. I went to the hospital and the nurse told me that a lady admitted her at 2am and gave them my number and said that call on this number when she'll wake up."