S I X T E E N

Another clip.

"hellooooo this is me Eva. and look where we are. Amusement park wohooo" She turned on the back camera and showed the surroundings.

"say hi to my cam" she said to others.

"hi" Sara said smiling.

"you ain't gonna change bitch." Aria said.

"whatsuupppp everyone." Y/n said coming close to the camera and blinked her innocent brown eyes twice. Then giggled and went back to the duo and placed her both arms on their shoulders, posing she wiggled her brows.

"how am I looking?" she asked. she was wearing shorts, with a white tank top and a jacket with sneakers. hair in a ponytail.

"cute as always" Eva said. and they all giggled.

"so let's go?" Aria asked.

"yesss Ari let's go to the rides." Y/n grabbed Aria's hand and they both ran.

"hey you both stop right there." Sara shouted and got no response.

"Sara, why don't you say you're afraid of rides?" Eva laughed.

"Oh Sara come on!! we'll be late." y/n came towards us and grabbed Sara too.

"nooooo" Sara refused stopping y/n from dragging her. Getting no response from the other she turned towards Eva who was recording the whole scene and mouthed a 'Stop her'. and Eva laughed.

They all went to the roller coaster ride.

"I'm not doing this." Sara said crossing her arms.

"yes , you're doing this. so now let's go. Eva, give me the camera. I'll record this."

they sat on the roller coaster. Sara and y/n side by side and Eva and aria were behind them.

"Oh God y/n I'm going back. I can't do this."

"you're doing this. I'm here." she intertwined their hands.

soon the ride started and Sara was trembling. looking left and right to how to get back.

"Y/N!!!!!" Sara screamed because of the speed and Y/n seemed to enjoy it.

"Wohoooooo" She screamed.

"Eva Ari Sara say hello"

"heyyyy wowowo" they all were enjoying except Sara who closed her eyes and clutched y/n's jacket.

"that was fun" aria said smiling.

"but not my hair. it looks like a bird's nest." Eva said.

"just like y/n's when she can't do her hair." Aria laughed.

"what do you mean?" y/n glared at them and they all laughed except Sara who was still trembling.