T W E N T Y S I X

They both went to the balcony to watch them. Sara silently opened the door and they both picked inside.

"What the heck?" Tae's eyes widened.

"See I told you." Sara said looking up at Tae who was watching with his mouth flung open.

If anyone sees them picking into a room in that position, they'll definitely think they're those neighbours who are more interested in other's matter.

"I-I am n-not drunk right?" Tae whispered to Sara.

"No. It's real." Sara whispered back.

"What are they doing in that position?" Tae asked as Sara closed the door.

"how would I know dumbhead?"

"Are they a thing?" Tae asked dumbfounded.

"What?! I don't think so.. but why are they sleeping in that position?"

"I'm there where you are, how am I supposed to know?"

"I've never seen them saying hi either"

"me too" Tae shrugged as they both stood there.

"this is so weird"

"I know right"

"like just imagine if they are a thing?"

"what? no Sara"

"why do you think like that?"

"I mean if they were, then we would have known by now"

"you have a point"

"hmm unlike you who blabber anything." Tae murmured.

"what?"

"nothing" he grinned.

"anyways What should we do now?" Sara asked and Tae looked at her.

"what? wake them up"

"Are you crazy Tae? How am I supposed to go to them and ask them to wake up?"

"Then do you want others to join?" Tae rolled his eyes.

"Hell No"

"then go and wake them up."

"I can't.. you go"

"No because you saw them before me"

"No No No I can't do that Tae."

"then wait and let others see this beautiful sight what say? Great idea right?" Tae asked sarcastically.

"Tae!!" She whined.

"I'm going."

"you can't go wait here"

"No"

"please" She showed her cute pupils.

"I said no Sara"

"but why?"

"because I don't want them to know that I too saw them in this position. it'll be awkward for y/n. For the sake of her do it by yourself Sara I can't help you in this, she'll feel bad." Sara nodded multiple times in understanding.

"hmm okay.. but you won't tell anyone promise"

"okay promise. I'm going. you go and wake them up before anyone else sees them and us too"

Tae left.

"I hate you for this Tae!" Sara shouted as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"Can't help" he shouted back.

She opened the door again and looked at them.

"God why me and these stupids?" she murmured.

"God this is gonna be so awkward"

She went towards them silently and stood at a distance.

"y/n. Jungkook."

"Jungkook y/n wake up"

"Jungkook"

"y/n" She shook their body just to widen her eyes in disbelief as she looked at Jungkook pulling y/n more and she wrapped her arms around his torso tightly snuggling into his chest.

"God please save me" She murmured.

Soon her frown was replaced by a smile as she looked both of them in awe.

"they look cute"

"I wish they were in love" she thought to herself.

She took out her phone and clicked a picture of them and sent it to Tae.

"look at them. ain't they cute?"

"lol now they both are sleeping like this?"

"yeah! it's difficult you know"

"deal with it. now bye. I've to get ready."

"okay bye"

Her smile again was replaced by a serious one once she remembered she has to wake them up.

She shook both of their bodies to wake them up.

"Wake up Dumb Nuts."

"stop hyung I'm sleeping" Jungkook murmured in his sleep.

She gritted her teeth and took the jar from the side table and threw it on their faces.

"What the fuck?" Both of them shouted in unison as they sat on the bed.

They both glared at Sara as y/n shouted.

"what's your problem Sara? Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"Sara what's wrong with you?" Jungkook joined her. Sara looked at them in disbelief.

"Excuse me? Miss y/n it's not I it's We. And Mr Jeon nothing is wrong with me. May I know what's wrong with you both?" She pointed at them. They looked at each other.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked each other in unison.

"It's you not me" they again said in unison.

"why are you copying me?" they pointed at each other as Sara pressed her lips together to suppress her laugh.

"For your kind information Mr Jeon Jungkook this is my room" y/n glared at him.

Jungkook looked here and there and again looked at her.

"then what I'm doing here?" he asked widening his eyes and Sara burst into laughter.

They looked at her dumbfounded.

"S-sorry i-i couldn't control my laugh but you g-guys are so funny" She said between her laugh.

"what's so funny in that?" they said in unison as they both looked at each other again. Sara laughed harder.

"Don't you guys remember?" Sara asked as she straightened her position. They shook their heads.

"you both were cuddling."

"What?" They shouted.

"remember?" She asked as they both thought about last night and their eyes widened.

"What the hell?" y/n said as she remembered.

Jungkook facepalmed himself. His ears were getting red so as y/n.

"Are you guys blushing?" Sara teased.

"W-what? N-no." They both stuttered as jungkook got up.

"I gotta go." He ran towards his room.

"wait- who saw us?" He turned around and asked.

"No one except me and-" Sara stopped in between.

"umm.. me and the s-sun yeah sun"

A/N
Short chapter. Still don't forget to vote.
Unedited.💅