T H I R T Y E I G H T

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't know what happened to me but she's irresistible, everyone says she's. Some people might think she's cold, but you can never judge someone just by looking at them on the screen. She doesn't express much or I can say she doesn't know how to, but I know she cares. My hands were trembling when I gave her phone.

I looked at her, I've always wanted to read her eyes like an open book, I've always wanted to see those emotions in her eyes but never got to see it. But today, she's not wearing her lenses and I could see all the emotions, the sparkles in her eyes.

Your eyes are those shooting stars and I wished that you'll be mine someday.

I want to know more about her. As I gazed through her soul, her eyes showed sadness, guilt, regret but why?

Your eyes are sparkling but in the sky of sadness and I wished that oneday maybe you'll tell me the reason why.

I was embarrassed but now I'm busy observing her every movement.

When I pleaded her not to wear lenses, her eyes widened a bit. Maybe she forgot that she wasn't wearing lenses when I'm here. She looked down taking her lips in between her teeth. I placed my forefinger on her chin and made her look at me.

"what's wrong?" I asked meeting her gaze.

"n-nothing" she stuttered.

"you know what? I'm kinda shocked. When I saw your pictures and after that at that party for the first time, you looked bossy to me. Your attire, the attitude, everything screamed confidence. But now I'm thinking if you're really The CEO of a Goddamn Industries." I smirked as I removed my hand from her hold before trapping her by placing both of my hands on the counter. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel her breathing on my lips.

"what do you mean?" she asked with no expression as a chuckle escaped my lips because the way she was looking at me was so funny that I couldn't hold it back.

"I mean you don't look like a C E O" I highlighted the CEO.

She raised a brow before pulling me by T-shirt. Woah. It was unexpected.

"you know what? Don't tease me because I can play better" She said boldly and I had to blink my eyes twice because of her boldness and also our closeness.

"I don't think so" I replied with a smirk.

"is that so?" she asked with a smirk before moving her face to the side.

"Honey, don't tease me" she whispered with a husky voice. Never knew that she could do it too. Her lips touched my earlobe.

She was smirking and I know she was doing it on purpose. Her face moved down to my neck. Now what is she gonna do?

She placed a wet kiss on my neck before nibbling it. Position changed. She was taking revenge. A groan escaped my lips as my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. There was no gap between us and darling I can feel your... you know what I mean right?

She backed off with a smirk looking at the hickey she just made right now.

The art and the artist.

Her dark brown orbs met mine before getting back on her index finger which trailed over my jawline until my chin. She moved my chin a little up. "this was for giving me those marks, also for teasing me."

I gulped hard. She looked so intimidating. But when her eyes met mine her brows knitted in confusion watching me smirking.

"as if you weren't enjoying that" I raised my brows.