T W E N T Y F I V E

Y/N'S POV

"I don't wanna go" He said with a pout.

"Go kook" He shook his head as a no and laid on my bed.

"KOOK!!"

"Down your voice baby" He said closing his eyes.

"I won't, now go"

"I don't want to"

"fine do whatever you want, I'm going. when Sara comes, just answer her questions, when did you come here, where am I and all."

I was about to leave but he held my wrist and pulled me to him. I bumped into him. My face was on his neck. His one hand was on my waist and the other one was on my arm which was wrapped around his torso due to the sudden impact. His eyes were still closed.

"Jungkook leave me. We can't stay like this. If someone sees us? What will they think? They'll think we are a thing"

"So? Are we?"

"Of course not"

"Then?"

"Then what I don't want others to think anything wrong"

"They won't you know that."

"I know but the position we're in anyone will think like that"

He didn't respond for two minutes. Only our breathings could be heard. I tried many times to leave but his grip wasn't light either which would help me to remove myself.

"stay" he whispered. I couldn't help but to feel comfortable. I closed my eyes inhaling his cologne as he caressed my back.

I wasn't like this at all. Since when I started to act like this? I was a workaholic. I was right? Only BTS can change me. I've never listened to my parents. Never. I always did what I felt was right. If I've ever listened to anyone that's BTS.

Maybe that's why I'm acting like this. All changed. I wasn't supposed to talk with Jungkook like this but I can't help it. Doesn't matter how much I try, I just can't. I can't hold myself whenever I see him. I just go with the flow of my emotions. It feels like I don't have any control over my emotions.

In this situation I don't have really. I'm doing what my heart wants not my mind. I want to feel comfortable just for once. I want to feel free. it's not like BTS didn't help me but in this situation where I'm running away from them, how can they help me?

But look at my fate from whom I'm running away he's pulling me again and again. I know after this time I'll never get to feel this again. That's why I want to live this time.

I breathed heavily as I made myself comfortable and snuggled into him. His grip tightened against me. Soon sleep took over me and the last thing I thought was what if Sara sees us? She always watches me what I'm doing from the balcony if I'm busy or not before coming to me. But i cared less.

The warmth didn't let me think again.

8am..

NO ONE'S POV

"Good morning" Tae wished everyone while coming down the stairs.

"Good Morning Tae" They wished back.

Everyone was present on the dining table for breakfast except the both who were sleeping without a care of the world.

"Where are Jungkook and y/n?" He asked while settling himself on the chair.

"I don't know. I went to his room but he wasn't there so I thought he was here. I haven't seen him since yesterday... don't know about that grey eyed girl" Jimin spoke while chewing.

"her name is y/n. How many times I've to tell you?" Jin smacked his head.

"I'll call her grey eyed girl only" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"y/n.. maybe she is working. I'll call her." Sara got up from her seat and went upstairs.

Sara went to the balcony to check if she was attending a meeting. Just when she was about to call her name the sight made her mouth flung open as her eyes widened.

She covered her mouth not to scream thinking that they were others but she removed her hand when she saw Jungkook's face completely.

"God I was about to scream" She whispered.

y/n's leg and hand were tangled around Jungkook's while he was holding her by her waist securely.

She was shocked. Too shocked to think if she was watching them in real Or it was a dream. She went closer to get a better look. She blinked twice and rubbed her eyes. She opened her eyes still watching the same view. She pinched herself and bit her lips to control any sound.

"No I'm not dreaming. They're for real" She thought and silently closed the screen, oor and went back.

She went to the dining room with lots of thoughts roaming in her mind.

"what happened Sara? Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"huh..? uh.. y-yeah.."

"where's y/n?" Eva asked.

"uh.. y/n.. she's working.. so I didn't disturb her." She lied.

"oh.. okay"

"we'll go for a photoshoot at 10am okay?" Aria asked excitedly.

"yes but where's jungkook?" Hobi asked.

"hyung he's not picking up his call" jimin said.

"oh.. ah.. jungkook.. actually I forgot that I saw him earlier. he said he'll go for a walk and come soon." Sara lied again to stop the discussion.

"oh.. then it's ok" jin sighed.

Taehyung was watching Sara. he knew she was hiding something. After having breakfast they went to their rooms to get ready for the photoshoot.

"Sara" Tae called her from behind.

"yes" she turned around.

"what are you hiding?"

"huh.. w-what do you m-mean? I don't understand"

"you know what I mean Sara so stop lying and tell mwhere are y/n and jungkook?"

Sara sighed knowing that there's no point in hiding it from Tae. so she told him what she saw.

"WHAT?" Tae's eyes widened.

"Do you even know what are you saying Sara?"

"I know Tae, if you don't believe me, come with me and see it by yourself." Tae nodded and they both went to the balcony.

A/N
SHORT CHAPTER BCZ I'M MISSING KOOK SO DAMN MUCH THAT I'M CRYING LIKE HELL.
ANYWAYS HAPPY HOBIRUARY 💜
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!