S E V E N

SARA'S POV

I entered in the room and there was no one. "Where is she?" I thought to myself. I couldn't get what I was feeling. It was both happy and sad. I breathed heavily. I tear dropped from my eye. I was so into my emotions that I didn't notice that Bangtan came after me. I went towards the lights where the pictures were hung. I thouched them smoothly. I did the same with all the things. And my tears weren't stopping. But what did Jimin ask made me stop and I turned around just to see them shocked. I mean I had no idea that they were here.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I couldn't believe that anyone can decorate our pictures like this. I mean the whole room was decorated with our pictures and stuffs. A corner was full with our old pictures. We all were looking at those.

"Aayaa Taehyung~aah look at this picture." Yoongi hyung pointed at a picture. I look at the picture and smiled. "Yes yes it's a picture of 2014. It's cute." I said and he agreed.

"Jimin~aah look at your smol (small) fingers. It looks funny." Jin hyung said laughingly. "Hey you! What do you mean huh?" Jimin glared at him and everyone laughed.

After 10mins of enjoying the pictures yet old memories,

"You know the room is full with our stuffs and it's beautifully decorated. I mean just look around the room. It's so beautiful." Hoseok hyung said smilingly.

"Yes I just wanna say thank you to the owner of this room. Old memories rekindled." Namjoon hyung said.

But suddenly jimin asked something caught everyone's attention.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was completely shocked by seeing the room, In fact all the members had same reaction. It was purple and full with our photocards, frames, logo light, all the things were of us. We roamed around the room and was amazed by the decorations. It was so pretty. We were looking at our pictures smiling and laughing. Suddenly jimin hyung asked something made everyone looked at Sara confused.

A/N POV

Jimin- "Sara! Whose room it is?"
Sara looked at everyone confused yet shocked. She didn't expect them here.

NJ- "What happened Sara? You okay? Why are you crying?"
She wiped her tears.

Sara- "yes I'm fine."
She looked away. Namjoon came towards her.

NJ- "You sure?" She nodded.

Jimin went to a side picked a letter and started to read.
(A/N- Can't this person stay still for once?)

JM-
DAY 24,
(YOONGI)
Yoongiyaah, you know what i was eating tangerine today and i remember how you used to eat tangerine cutely in your era so i decided to watch some of your vlogs and you know what i got eternal peace by watching you smile being all goofy and sassy, eating Watermelon and not to forget your savage replies are what I'm living for. Love you my small baby cat!!

Everyone's gaze turned towards him. *weird look*

JM- "What? *raised a brow* I didn't say it myself. It's written on this paper." He rolled his eyes.

"Not only for him there are letters for us too." Jimin said.

All of them turned their gaze towards the wall A large OT7 frame was hanging and there were small letters stuck around it.

J-hope took a letter too and read.

JH-

DAY 37
(JHOPE)
Hello my hope, hope you are doing well, well why not when you are hope yourself right? I visited a mall today with my friend and there were like these long long posters of yours in front of Louis Vuitton showroom and you know what it was like i am back to my fangirling era watching your photoshoots and photoshoot sketches being all giddy and happy I really miss those days yes those were the days, I'm missing you, i love you way too much:)

Jin-
DAY 21
(JIN)
WWH (you know worldwide handsome) I don't know myself too suddenly i remember you a lot every time I close my eyes your face where you are giving flying kisses being all goofy and flirty to camera flashes in my eyes,I'm way missing you right now so much jin hope you are safe, fine and happiest. So I'm going to watch some iconic compilation of yours, loads of loveeeee!

NJ-

DAY 7
(NAMJOON)
Heya!! You know what namu i was watching run bts today oh God i laughed every time you broke anything and then acted like nothing happened, your these little adorable activities i love to adore every single time, my constant bubble of happiness, hope you know how much you mean to me and how much i love you!

JK-

DAY 42
(JK)
Kookieee my love look what i got i was cleaning shelves of my study room and there i found a small box full of your Polaroids and small small letters inside it not to forget how adorable you looked in your era I'm missing you way too much, i always listen to your voice, your solos and covers:) even i Try to find numerous times the peace i get by listen your voice there is no one who can give me this peace you had always been so fierce with challenging aura, but the small baby named kookie lives inside yes i fell for him so hard:) my alarm still rings "paper hearts" cover by you~
Iloveyou my you hope you are doing good.

"LOOK! I found an OT7 letter." Jimin said picking the letter.

DAY 16
(OT7)
It was quite a hectic day i wasn't feeling either well so i decided to watch some of your performances and the interaction between Bangtan and Army (my personal therapy). It really helped me a lot to overcome my stress. You guys are a ray of light to my darkness, happiness to my gloominess, white to my black and my happiness. Thank you for each and every effort you did, for teaching me patience and calmness to my clumsy self.

Here's yours too Jimin. Taehyung said.

TH-

DAY 31
(JIMIN)
BOOM! And what i fell from the chair and moreover i was laughing at myself remembering you falling from the chair directly kissing the floor and you know we used to call chair as your enemy and floor as your girlfriend aha those were the days chim you used to make me laugh a lot back then and your live sessions you were like this small 🤏🏻, loads of love love and only love to my little Chimmy and obviously missing you like crazy.

A smile appeared on everyone's face.

"I got yours too Tae" Jin said.

Jin-
DAY 26
(TAE)
There is no purpose to remember you, you never leave my mind, my heart and my soul. The depth of your voice is a blessing to my ears. But listen, today i was going through my PC and i found a very old compilation video of your "taetae using taetae language" which no one I'm repeating no one can ever in the history understand till now what you say Making small tata mic faces how adorable you look while playing dumb your Innocent Era was something i always adore hope you are happy. And not to forget i love you³⁰⁰⁰

Jungkook picked a letter and started to read.

JK-

DAY 58
(TAE)
Congratulations! May your marriage be filled with love and laughter. May god who understands each needs, who listens to every prayer, bless you and keep you in this tender loving care.
May your day be blessed with happiness and peace of mind. May you be free from all burdens and know that you are completely care for. Let angels light your way with grace and have a beautiful and awesome day!

"Aah I'm being emotional." jhope said. "not only you look at others too." jin said. "maybe this one is the last" Namjoon said and picked the letter.

Day 61
(OT7)
Hie Bangtan! I'm here again, maybe for the last time. I just want to say one thing that you guys are my everything and that Everything means EVERYTHING. I won't be here after sometime. I have to go. don't know if we'll ever meet. I'm sorry. I miss you always and forever. Bye. and I love you.

~forever yours.

"What? for the last time?" Namjoon asked. he looked at Sara who was crying.

"Look! you were waiting for this and it's happening. your wish came true. but you are not here."

A/N- I thought no one is reading this but I uploaded this coz I wanted to complete this hehe. and special thanks to thVholyic