T W E N T Y T H R E E

I came downstairs after a warm shower. I settled myself on the seat and filled my plate with food. We started eating.

"Won't y/n join us?" Eva asked.

"No.. I'll take her dinner to her room. she can't walk you know." Sara replied.

"hmm"

After dinner Sara went to y/n's room with dinner. I excused myself and went to my room as I was so tired. I plopped myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

It was a great day but tiring too. But What happened to y/n? She didn't say anything after that question. I will talk to her tomorrow.

Y/N'S POV

I heard a knock on my door and Sara came in with dinner.

"y/n"

"hmm"

"dinner"

"hmm"

She sat on the bed. I sat beside her as I took a spoonful of rice. I've not eaten anything since morning. I looked at her hesitating to say anything.

"if you want to say something you can" I said looking at my food.

"umm.. I'm sorry" I let her complete.

"I'm sorry for that day, I said a lot. I do understand that you've some issues and i shouldn't have acted like that. I just couldn't control myself. I'm so sorry" She said looking down. Her voice was cracking.

I held her hand in mine and she looked at me shocked a little.

"it's ok. what you did was right. I got to know how much I'm hurting all of you."

"no no no it's not like that y/n. you-" I interrupted her as I got up and went towards the window looking outside facing my back to her.

"what I did and what I was doing is wrong. in this all I forgot that you all are connected to me. I'm hurting all of you. and I'm trying to be changed Sara. I'm trying." I looked at her back and sighed.

She was taken aback but smiled eventually.

"Thank you y/n. Thank you so much. I'll wait for that day when you'll come and hug me again." I nodded.

"okay so good night. you must be tired."

"good night" She left my room.

SARA'S POV

I can't express how happy I am right now.

"Eva Aria" I saw everyone sitting there chatting except y/n and Jungkook. I hugged them crying.

"Sara why are you crying?" Eva asked concerned as they both caressed my back.

"Did y/n say something? I swear I'll break her ass." Aria said angrily.

"I'll join you" Jimin agreed.

Seeing me crying they all got up from their seats.

"Sara is everything okay?" Tae asked.

"Did something happen?" this was yoongi.

"You okay?" Joon asked.

I broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"you know what happened?"

"what?" they all asked at once.

"I went to her room and she said she's trying."

"what?" they asked confused.

"I apologized to her. she said it's ok and she's trying to be like before. my y/n will be back. I'm so happy"