T W E N T Y T W O

I'm hugging someone after a year. and It's the first time I'm hugging him. i had before, but that's when I was not in a very good condition. He is so warm. I don't wanna break the hug. So I pulled him closer.

The thing I learned is never bottle up anything. I had bottled up and when I cried that day the emotions I was holding were released. He was there every time. Maybe that's why I'm feeling like I can open up a bit. that's why i could face Tae today. I know i can never open up all at once. but still I'm trying.

I wasn't supposed to do all these but that day the things Sara told me, I thought about those a lot. maybe I'm really hurting them a lot. maybe opening up a bit won't hurt. And All Thanks to the person I'm holding right now. Besides that he's Jeon Jungkook. My idol. I was longing for this moment.

"hmm.. I see you don't wanna break the hug, but if you don't then we'll be late sweetheart." He whispered in my ear. I can feel him smirking.

I immediately pulled out and saw everywhere but him. My cheeks were burning up. And he laughed looking at me. I glared at him.

"what?" he asked between his laugh.

"what's so funny?"

"you"

"what?!"

"I mean you're looking like a tomato right now" he laughed more. And my heart melted. his laugh is so soothing.

just stay like that kook. Unknowingly I was smiling a bit looking at him.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" his laugh disappeared as he looked at me shocked.

"what happened?" I asked confused.

"Did you just smile?" my eyes widened.

"n-no"

"yes you did y/n. I can't believe it." he held me by my shoulders.

"let's go Jungkook we're getting late." I removed his hand and walked past him smiling a little and he followed me from behind.

"hey wait!! do you know the path?"

"I know"

"how?"

"because I've been here before"

"oh.."

we were walking in silence side by side until he wanted to break it.

"y/n."

"hmm"

"Are you okay?" I turned to him.

"hmm.. I can walk"

"I'm not asking about that." I thought he was asking me about my foot. but I was wrong.

"huh?" he stopped on his tracks and stood in front of me.

"Are you okay?"

"it doesn't matter anyways Jungkook" I walked past him but he held my wrist.

"I know you know. don't lie" he said not looking at me.

I turned to him and made him face me.

"I'm really ok Kook. I wasn't before but I think I can try right now. and all thanks to you. if you were not there maybe I was still the same."

"but I didn't do anything"

I smiled a little at his cuteness.

"you did"

"but I seriously didn't do anything"

"you'll know when it's time okay?"

"hmm.."