S I X

Y/N'S POV

Bangtan is here. It'll be better if I just leave the place as soon as possible. So I couldn't wait for Sara now I'm going towards the exit. I could see people staring at me. I stopped on my way. I looked at the door on the first floor. The only room on the left of the first floor, others are on the right side. Memories started to flooding back. Some memories never leave your bones, like salt in the sea, they become a part of you and you carry them, I thought. I started walking and stopped again. I looked at that door again. I couldn't stop myself from going into the room. It never happened before. And finally I went upstairs without any thought. My mind was blank. Why did I want to go, why I was going, I knew nothing.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw y/n going upstairs. But there was written NO ENTRY in front of the stairs but she went without any disturbance. I was confused why the Manager didn't stop her because before this a couple asked him about that room but he said that no one is allowed to go to that room in fact neither him nor the staffs. It was a house before and that part wasn't renovated because Sara didn't want to renovate. But why didn't he stop her. She was in front of the door. WAIT!! WHAT?!! I was shocked seeing what I was seeing. THE PASSWORD?! HER HAND PRINT? BUT HOW?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

What was going on? Y/n? Why was she going there? There was a NO ENTRY Board. The manager was panicking. Security guards were running. Something was wrong. Everyone was looking confused. I could feel the atmosphere confused and panicked?? But she didn't give a single glance. Why is she so cold and rude? She opened the door by her hand print. She entered and closed the door.

Y/N'S POV

I entered in the room. It was full with dust. Days are gone, a year passed away but I didn't come here. Because here were the memories that time didn't erase it was still the same.

I looked at the walls, pictures, photocards, books, lights, bags, closet door, table, pillows, diaries and the letters. It was both happy and sad. I took the happy photo frame which was on the table, wiped the dust and my tears started to flow down. A tear dropped on that frame. I soon began to sob. "They're in front of me. But I can't do anything." I said while sobbing. I looked at that happy frame then took another frame it was of Tae. "In the world full of black and white you entered in my life being grey." This line was written on it. I was breathing and sobbing heavily. I heard some sounds and went towards the window and opened it. It started to rain heavily with thunder and lightning. My heart started to beat fast. I'm afraid of rain. I started to shake. It's just like a phobia. My anxieties transformed into fear. And I reremembered.....

That day.

A year ago,

In the office.
12:55am

"What the hell!"
I fell down from my chair. I looked at everywhere.
"I slept. Arghhhh" I stood up and "Wait!!!! It's 12:55am???!!!!"

Time skip

I couldn't get any bus or cab of course because it was 12:55am. So yes now I'm walking A L O N E on the bridge.
The weather is not so good. Cold breeze hitting me. It started to lightening and thunder. It was about to rain heavily I guess. "What's wrong. I'm not feeling well.
Wait! I forgot to call Sara." I switched on my phone and notifications started to rush.
I read the headline.

"BTS Member V to marry actress Kim Sejeong. They'll be tying the knot next week. Tap to read more."

Just then rain started. My whole world stopped. My heart shattered into a million pieces. My hands were shaking. It was the time when the universe turned itself down completely upside down and nothing made sense anymore. My reality became an illusion. This was the moment when I was watching everything dissolve away into nothing. My legs felt weak. I fell on my knees and burst into tears. The sounds I could hear were my screams and the rain. There was no one.

After 20 mins I could still hear the sounds. Suddenly a girl came towards me. I didn't know that.

?? - Why are you crying?? Because the person who you loved is going to marry? Is it the reason?

I could hear her voice but I was not looking at her. I started to sob hard. Then she again spoke.

Tell me? WHAT ARE YOU AND WHO ARE YOU?! A FANGIRL?! WHO TOLD YOU TO IMAGINE ALL THESE?? DID TAEHYUNG TELL YOU?? IT WAS ALL YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!! I KNOW YOU LOVE HIM BUT WHO TOLD YOU TO IMAGINE ALL THESE??!! HMM??! IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HERE BURSTING INTO TEARS ON THE BRIDGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!

I looked at her shocked. My vision was blurry. I couldn't see her face because she was wearing a mask. But she was drenched in rain. She sat on her knees and looked at me. I could only see her eyes. It was pretty and Hazel but blank. She was indeed beautiful anyone can say by looking at her eyes only.

LISTEN!! WHO ARE YOU??!! YOU'RE JUST A FANGIRL TO HIM AND HE'S YOUR IDOL REMEMBER THAT! IT WAS ALL YOUR IMAGINATION ACCEPT IT!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IMAGINED ALL THESE!! IT WAS YOUR FAULT Y/N!! COME BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SENSE Y/N!!

Her words are filled with anger. Yes she's right. Who told me to imagine all these. It's all my fault. "She knows my name she knows that I love Taehyung but I don't know her. How? Who is she?" I thought to myself. I was still crying.

BYE Y/N!!

She smacked a handkerchief on my face and I fainted. The next day when I woke up I was in the hospital and Sara told me that the receptionist called her. A girl bring me here and gave them Sara's number.

Flashback ends.

I let out a sob looking at the window. That girl's words still roaming around my mind. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IMAGINED ALL THESE. IT WAS YOUR FAULT Y/N!!" It was very difficult for me to control myself. I placed the frame on the table. I wanted to stay here but I left that room because i was going to break down. I knew it that's why I didn't want to come here.

I entered in the joint yet hidden room. There was nothing in that room. Blank. As soon as I entered I could hear the screaming and sobbing sounds. These were none other than me. Sara brought me home on that day and I went to this room and cried. I was completely heart broken. When I felt sad I used to come to this room to cry. How fast the time changes I was still learning how to go back and re-read my own chapters. The two months I did spend here were one of the best memories I could never forget. After half an hour spending in that room listening to my screams I went downstairs.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Something was wrong. Sara came hurriedly and was panicking.

Sara- Where is Y/n? She asked Aria and Eva.
Sara- Where the fuck is Y/n?!!! She yelled.
Eva- She went upstairs.
They ran upstairs. I saw Taehyung Hyung also went upstairs after them. So did I.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I saw Sara, Aria and Eva running upstairs panicking. I was curious what happened so I went after them. I did't know why I was going upstairs. But something was forcing me.

JIMIN'S POV

Something is wrong. I said.
JIN- Yeah! I mean they all are panicking. But why?
I saw Tae ran after them so did JK.
Hyung don't you think they both are acting weird? I asked.
RM- You are right Jimin. I mean now what's wrong with them?
JH- Let's go after them.
SG- Aah not now please. I'm sleepy.
You're coming with us. I dragged him.

SARA'S POV

I was on my call and a security guard informed me that Y/n went to that room. I was shocked at first. I can't let this happen. The thing I hid from everyone, I can't let anyone know about it. So I ran hurriedly.

A/N- Is there someone who's reading this? 😪 I think no one's reading this. 😗