T W E N T Y S E V E N

"umm.. me and the s-sun yeah sun" Sara awkwardly laughed making y/n's eyes furrowed.

"Oh.. Okay then. I should leave" Jungkook turned around and left.

"You're telling the truth right Sara?" y/n raised her brows as she turned her gaze towards her.

"huh? Wh-what are you talking about?"

"you know what I mean so tell me You're telling the truth or not"

"umm.. of course y/n. what would I lie? anyways what you both were doing last night?" Sara wiggled her brows changing the topic.

"what?" y/n replied with a not interested face.

"what what y/n? I'm asking about you and Jungkook. now tell me did you both do something?" She asked excitedly.

"what the actual fuck?" she got up from the bed heading to the bathroom.

"y/n please don't lie. tell me are you guys a thing?" She asked again.

"no"

"then what was he doing here last night cuddling with you?" She whined.

"you don't know anything Sara so shut up"

"I know, I and Tae both-" She stopped on her sentence knowing what she was about to split.

Y/n turned to her. "what did you say?" She asked her making Sara bite her lips.

"n-nothing" She stood in front of her, gaze piercing through her soul. Sara gulped her Saliva.

"I am asking for the last time Sara what did you say? Has Taehyung too seen us?"

"n-no y/n it's n-not what you think. I was going to say that we were passing this side so i thought to check on you"

"okay but trust me Sara if I get to know you're hiding something from me again, I'll never think twice to not see this beautiful face of yours. Get that in your mind" She warned her and went to the bathroom closing the door shur not letting the other one speak a single word.

"God I was so close to split." Sara murmured under her breath.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What's wrong with me? What am I even doing? This is so wrong. I think I don't have any control over me. I should stop this as soon as possible.

This is so embarrassing.

I came out of the shower and went downstairs after wearing clothes of course.

"Oh Jungkook finally you're here" Jin hyung said as the others turned their gazes towards me.

"ah yes.. good morning everyone"

"good morning"

"but where were you? you didn't even pick up my calls. Also you've not eaten anything" Jimin said. I went to the dining table and grabbed an apple taking a bite of it I paused as realization hit me.

What should I say? Where was I? that I was sleeping with their beautiful grey eyed girl? NEVER!

Did Sara tell everything to them? No No No please No. I looked at all of them widening my eyes. They raised their brows wanting an answer from me.

"uh.. hahaha" fuck what am I even doing?
Their eyes furrowed.

"uh.. actually I-"

"I've already told you guys he went for a walk. now he's back so we should go right?" Sara cut me off coming downstairs with y/n.

I looked at her mouthing a thank you and she nodded careful to hide it from others.

I looked at y/n wearing a black formal suit with no makeup. The way she was walking like a Goddamn business icon. Damn she is so pretty and hot at the same time. But is she going back?