Suspension

!!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!!
SEXUAL ASSAULT
MISCARRIAGE

!!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!! SEXUAL ASSAULT MISCARRIAGE

Jaide pov

About 2 weeks after the miscarriage I go back to school. The rumours start, Casey had talked to some on the kids putting the river boys gang fear into them but it didn't work.

One specific guy, Dean wouldn't stop the name calling. I tried not letting it get to me but it was hard. There were 2 twr guys that joined in with Dean, Daniel and Carson along with 2 girls their girlfriends Annabell and Grace.

Grace had been a friend at one point but when she moved to summer bay from mangrove river, she was too good for me.

Walking quickly to lunch I find a table empty and sit at it. I glance around watching everyone, a pan smacking onto the table makes me jump.

"Hey, sweetheart" its Dean.

"Go away" I mutter glaring at him.

"Thats no way to talk to me, I thought you'd want to get with a real man who can get you pregnant properly" he snipes.

My glare intensifies, "fuck off"

"Come on baby, we just wanna help you. We know you'd make a great mother. If you didn't kill it" another voice comes from the side of me.

"Go fuck yourself" I get up and go to leave but Grace pushes me down.

"Grace, let me go. Please"

A hand grips my hair, pulling me so I will look up "you don't get to leave until we say you can"

My eyes burn, I know I could get out of this but I promised Brax I wouldn't get into anymore fights. She pushes my head back down as I turn to glare out the corner of my eye.

"Screw you" I spit.

"Nah, baby. But ill screw you" Dean's hand is rubbing my thigh. I shiver in disgust but he takes it as I like it.

He starts nibbling on my neck as a gag, no one is even looking our way. My arms are pinned behind my back at a painful angle so it's hard for me to get out.

With a huff I fling my head back hitting Dean in the nose. The crunch I hear is satisfying.

I slide out of my seat and slam Carson's head into the table before pushing Grace down. Thats when a teacher decides to intervene.

"Jaide! Jaide! Thats enough!" He growls pulling me away. other teachers have grabbed onto Daniel and are tending to Dean and Grace.

I struggle for a bit before going limp. He drags me away before letting me go. "You know sir, only getting involved after I deal with sexual assault is pretty fucked up" I comment.

He glares at me "what are you on about?"

"Are you for real. Dean and Grace had me held down and Dean was touching me inappropriately"