Floor plan

This is a rough drawing of the Braxton's house floor plan.

Jaide has the master with her own bathroom and across is the lounge room/kids' room when Darcy comes or Jaide has friends over. Also where she was in refusal and regret when she punched Kyle and Brax, also in pregnancy she was in this after the visit to the hospital.

Heath has the 2nd biggest room and has a single trundle bed in there for Darcy, originally Darcy had her room *Kyle's room* and Heath was in Brax's room but when they met Kyle they moved it around a bit.

They are mainly in the main area/kitchen where they have a 3 seater couch and 2 recliners. Normally Casey Brax and Jaide have the couch and Kyle and Heath have the recliners.

That's just how it is, sometimes it's switched up. Like in pregnancy, Heath is on the couch with Jaide until the rest get home. And in refusal and regret Kyle is.

Jaide tends to look to Heath or Brax for comfort over the other 2, as they raised her whereas Kyle came in when she was 12 and Casey is her best friend being 3yrs older than her. But there are times she goes to all of them.

Kyle doesn't like pulling the dad card and prefers to let Heath and Brax do that. He does enforce the rules but is also a lot lighter on Jaide over the other 2.

In Jaide's bathroom she has a spa bath and shower, the main bathroom is a shower over bath. They have a 2 car garage that will get used once Jaide gets her own car.

In falling asleep, Heath moves one recliner for the 2 seater couch in the front lounge room to the main area. It looks the same size but it's only a small couch. They are both foldouts one as a "double" the other is a "queen" Sometimes Darcy will sleep on them.

Brax and Heath both have king beds, and Kyle Casey and Jaide have queens. The eldest 2 got kings since Jaide occasionally finds herself in their beds or Darcy with Heath.

The triangle-type symbol are doors that open. Notches in the Walls are windows if it zig zags along the wall it's a sliding door. The notch and zig-zag is a window sliding door to go outside.

If someone could do this in a floor plan maker or sims I will love you forever!

Jaide's room theme is pink and blue, Casey's dark and light blue, Kyle's green and grey, Heath's red and black, and Brax is dark blue and black.

They have 2 sheds outside one is Jaides "girl cave" mentioned in smoking. The other has their surfboards and stuff in it.

Kyle eventually gets a motorbike, and so does Casey. And Jaide may take them joyriding.

Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks!!