Hook Up

Warning slight smut

Jaide pov

Somehow I had managed to convince Brax to let me go to this party. He agreed saying to bring Casey along especially if Ali was going to be there.

Casey wasn't coming, he was going out with his girlfriend. He was going to drop me off to the party stay for a few then leave. Once he left he wasn't allowed back in unless he was picking someone up.

I had on a short red crop top, black high waisted jeans and a black leather jacket

I had on a short red crop top, black high waisted jeans and a black leather jacket. It was a risk wearing it but I was willing to take it since Ace said he would be at the party.

I went into my bathroom and put on a bit of makeup and my dark red and gold drop earrings. I put on gold and red eyeshadow that makes my eyes pop and a pink lip.

I had just brought myself a red chocker that matched my top and a pair of heeled boots that matched my jacket

I had just brought myself a red chocker that matched my top and a pair of heeled boots that matched my jacket. I put them on, zipping my jacket up then I go out to the main area to wait for Casey.

Sitting at the dining table I impatiently tap my foot. The shower stops, I glance over at the door to the hallway. I see Casey go into his room, I continue tapping my foot anxiously waiting.

Finally he comes out, raising an eyebrow "you know your pushing it with that outfit" he comments.

I roll my eyes "could be worse" I retort.
Shaking his head, he grabs the keys to Brax's Ute and we head off. "OK. I will be back at 10, I don't want to come find you" he tells me as we pull up. I nod.

"Try to limit drinks and no smoking" he says pointedly. "Yes dad" I drawl sarcastically.

I hop out of the car, "mean it Jay" he warns. "OK. Won't touch anything" he narrows his eyes, but nods and he leaves as I step back.

Taking a deep breath I walk to the door head held high, I knew 3 people at this party tonight. Aiden, his sister Skye and brother Ethan.

As I get to the door, it opens revealing Ace, Aiden. "Jay, glad you could make it. Although I'm surprised you don't have a follower" he greets.