Races

Jaide pov

About 3 months, Kyle brought himself a motorbike under the promise that Casey could use it and I wasn't allowed near it.

Normally Kyle won't go against our eldest brothers wishes but, I'm 17, I'm trying to save for a car and it's good bonding time.

So once a week, when Heath and Brax are at work. Kyle, Casey and I drive 45 minutes away to a farm, owned by Alison's family and we ride the bike.

It was meant to be just Casey and Kyle but I caught them sneaking out one afternoon. So I asked to come, they agreed and here we are.

Casey and I are in Alison's car that she let us borrow following Kyle on his motorbike up to Ali's property. We get there, putting the car in the carport so it can't be seen by people passing by, then we go inside.

No one is home, but Ali's grandparents own the farm and are happy for us to come out. Casey and I grab the spare helmets and head out the back as Kyle walks the bike around.

Gasping "they left the four wheeler out!" I squeal

Gasping "they left the four wheeler out!" I squeal. There's a note attached.

In Ali's messy handwriting it reads you break it you buy it. I mean you Casey. There is another dirt bike in the shed, the key is in the pantry. 2 from the left. Be careful and have fun. Kick their asses Jay.

My brothers eyes widen, one  in worry the other, excitement

My brothers eyes widen, one  in worry the other, excitement. "No, Jaide don't even think about it" Kyle warns.

I roll my eyes "come on, I ride better then both of you. Casey shut the fuck up" I point out and warn. Casey huffs a laugh.

"No, not happening" he protests.

"Oh come on Kylie, they find out about these trips your dead anyway" Casey points out.

Crossing my arms Casey and I settle twin looks of 'are you kidding me', Kyle looks between us, face falling.

"Fine" he gives in. Casey and I high five, I head inside getting the key then going to the shed to get the bike I'd use.