Enter Elizabeth - Protective

Jaide pov

It's been 3 months since Lizzy came to live with us, her and I have become really close. We managed to convince Kyle to start surfing again and stop our other brothers calling him Kylie.

Lizzy had started school around a month ago and had been a target from Mason and Hazel. They gave her a black eye and split lip last week, I was over it. She was determined to not tell out brothers especially Kyle and Heath.

I'm awoken to Lizzy knocking on my door, we had to get ready for school. I call out "Yea I'm up" she leaves my door. I put my uniform on, braiding my hair and apply some light makeup.

I put my shoes on, heading out of my room to meet Lizzy at the door

I put my shoes on, heading out of my room to meet Lizzy at the door. We head out after yelling goodbye to our brothers. It doesn't take us long to get to school.

We greet a few classmates heading to our lockers, Lizzy freezes having me bump into her. Resting a hand on her arm she says something I barely hear "they're in front of our lockers"

With a sigh, I pull her behind me and march up to the biggest asshole and bitch in the school. Stopping about a foot away "move it" I growl.

They pull apart from kissing, "aw doesn't baby Branxton and the half breed want to get to their lockers" Hazel coos sarcastically.

Glaring at her I go to tell her again but Lizzy's hand on my shoulder stops me. Turning to her "just leave it" she whispers.

"Aww the half breed has a brain!" Mason teases.

Glaring at him, I turn on my heel and walk off, grabbing Lizzy's hand as I turn. We get to class, Ms Martin was our English teacher "Ms Braxton and Ms Bennett, no books again? I know your brothers were not a fan of school but you should at least try so you don't end up as hookers" she says, peering over her glasses at us.

There are a few laughs in the class, Lizzy hangs her head in shame. Standing up, I slam my hands on the table annoyed "if you teachers kept a better eye on students it wouldn't be so hard for us to get them!" I yell.

Crossing her arms "Elizabeth, do you agree with what your half sister is saying"

My sister looks up at me with pleading eyes to just drop it. I nudge her with my knee "Elizabeth, the longer you waste thinking the less break time you and your classmates get"

She let's out a small sigh and I catch a glimpse or a tear. She wipes it away, she joins me in standing "yes. I do agree with what my SISTER says"

"Very well then. I want you both out of my class" she growls pointing to the door.

Lizzy hangs her mouth open in defeat, grabbing my bag and Lizzys hand I pull her out of the class. There are 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as we leave even one yelling 'I knew they were together!'

Turning around I take 2 steps and punch the kid in the face "Principals office NOW!" the teacher yells.

"Mr Matthews please escort Mr Smith to the nurses office" is the last thing I hear as Lizzy drags me away.