arguement/runaway

Jaide pov

Brax had told me that mum wanted me to come over for a few nights

Brax had told me that mum wanted me to come over for a few nights. With alot of persuasion and reluctance I agreed but only for the weekend.

I get dropped off, waving by to Kyle I make my way inside. Opening the door the smell of alcohol and smokes hit me. Letting out a breath I turn to the door for fresh air.

Turn back I march in, chuck my bag on the couch and begin opening windows for fresh air, I also start cleaning.

Throwing the bottles into bags I make enough room to do some dishes. This was the reason I didn't want to come.

After almost 3hrs of cleaning, mum finally comes home. Pissed.

"Who the hell told you that you could come over and clean my house?!" She screams as she walks in the door.

Used to her yelling I roll my eyes "you wanted me over. There were bottles trash and cigarette packets everywhere. I couldn't breathe!" I snap.

Hold a finger to me "don't you dare talk to me like that!" She hisses.

Shaking my head I go to the couch "fine if your going to be like this I'll leave" I tell her fairly calm.

"Whatever do what you want" she snarls.

I grab my back shove past her, leaving. I head down the road, I had no idea  where I was going but I knew how to get to Ace's place from there so i headed there.

It takes 45 minutes or so for me to get there. It was on the other side of mangrove river.

I finally get there, knocking on the door I here someone yell I'm coming. Impatiently waiting finally they open the door, it was his sister Skye.

"Jay? What the heck are you doing here?" She asks.

I half shrug "long story. Could I come in? It's freezing" I tell her shivering.

She nods allowing me in "Ace is in the shower he will be our soon" I smile and nod.

I follow her to the couch and sit down. "Do you want a hot chocolate?" She asks.

I nod "yes please."

She begins to make me a hot chocolate, Ace comes out "Skye? Who was at the door?" He asks. She nods to the couch.

"Check for yourself"

He comes over to the couch, I glance towards him.

"Jaide? The heck are you doing here!? I was just about to join the rest of the boys to look for you!" He growls.

I roll my eyes. He continues "I told your brothers you weren't here!"

"I wasn't until a few minutes ago!" I snap.

"I went to mums to stay and she kicked me out because I cleaned the fucking house! Apparently I have no right to do that. So I left!" I yell angry tears filling my eyes.

His eyes soften "sorry, I didn't realise. I'll call them and tell them you turned up here"

I nod bringing my legs up to wrap my arms around them. "I gotta get dressed I'll be back in a few" I blush as I realise he's only in a towel.

Noticing my blush he smirks "see something you like Jay Jay?" I glare at him. Skye comes over with the hot chocolate, handing it to me she shoves him. "Get dressed, you dork"

She joins me on the couch and we start talking about random things, Ace comes back out he takes a seat on the second couch across from us.

"Skye can you give us a second?" He suddenly asks cutting in.

Glaring at him, she agrees. "Your brothers will be here soon. They're not too happy especially Brax and your mum is going off saying you said shit to her and when she said stuff back you left cause it was true" he tells me softly.

I roll my eyes "course she did" there is a banging on the front door that startles me.

A voice yells out who it is, it's my brothers. I let out a sigh of relief, they come in and one by one that all give me  a hug.

"Why did you run off on mum?" Brax asks.

I growl under my breath "I didn't run off, I got there, the place was trashed so I cleaned it and she had a go at me for cleaning. So then I left"

Heath shoots him a look and mumbles "told you" under his breath but Brax hears him cause of the look he shoots him.

But he nods "come on then. Let's go home" he says.

I nod and follow my brothers out. I watch as Heath talks to Ace, at one point Ace shakes his head muttering something, Heath ends the conversation by saying "you better not" the he follows us out.

Throwing my bag in the tray, I crawl into the back of Heaths truck. Kyle and Casey crawl in either side, I squeeze my legs together with a sigh.

We leave. It doesn't take long to get home, we get out, I grab my bag and head inside. I go into my room and curl up on my bed after throwing my bag into my walk in robe.

After a while a doze off only to be woken by one of my brothers shaking me, "hmm" I mumble.

"Jay, wake up" it's Heath.

Pushing his hand away I roll over he says something I don't catch then starts tickling me.

I shriek pushing him away but it doesn't work, he's relentless until I agree to get up.

He drags me to the lounge room where our other brothers are setting up to watch a movie. They had picked one of my favourites, maze runner.

Sitting in my seat between Brax and Casey, I move into my usual position leaning against Brax legs resting on Casey.